Mary Jane

"I'm a flame,

You're a fire,

I'm the dark in need of light,

When we touch,

You inspire."

-Firestone, Kygo ft. Conrad Sewell-

Mary Jane Ferrari

My eyes fluttered open, mentally relieved that I've woken up for the worst nightmare of mine. My eyebrows furrowed when I noticed I'm not in my room. I sat up as quickly as I could, my heart beat increasing. What, what, what...

The whole room is plain and dead.

Everything is dark here. Everything is strange here. Everything is confusing...

I was kidnapped. I am kidnapped.

I looked around, trying to escape as soon as possible. Ignoring the washroom, I got up when I saw a window, where the bright light of the Sun was entering from. I quickly ran towards it and tried to open it, my sight becoming slightly blurry when the window didn't budge. I heard a yell or two, and looked outside of the window again. I saw two men looking up at me, before one ran out of my sight. I could hear him slightly as he yelled,

"Boss!"

Oh, no.

I quickly moved back and wrapped my arms around me, only to notice I'm not wearing much. My eyes fell to my body. Silk... not what I remember wearing. Someone changed my clothes. Maybe. Maybe he did. Maybe he saw me naked. Panic filled me at the nasty thought. I don't want him to see me naked.

My entire body along with my heart jumped when the door opened with so much force, like someone kicked it. I pressed my back against the window and a small scream left my mouth. My eyes widened when I saw him enter slowly.

Slowly.

My kidnapper slammed the door shut behind him and his narrowed eyes ran up and down my body-- my arms so tight around me now, as if that'll protect me. It won't.

"Why show the world my private scene?" He spoke lowly. I didn't-- couldn't-- let my confusion take over as horror already took over my entire body.

I nodded then shook my head-- having no idea what to say nor do. I just didn't get his question.

He took long but slow strides, his huge body now closer to me. While mine pushed itself into the window behind me, the coldness making my back arch. I don't know what made happened, but suddenly his slow steps turned fast, and his face turned hard.

He harshly grabbed me by my forearms and moved me closer to him, "I asked, why show the world my private scene..." He whispered. I looked away from his eyes, although his hot breath hitting me in the face still bothered me. "And you again go and stand in front of a fucking window," I don't get it... I don't get it.

He suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me up, away from the window, before placing his hand under my knees and pulling me off my feet. I didn't fight at first, but when he started carrying me to the bed, I panicked. What is he doing? He better not.