thanking that herradura

may 14 2017 | 11:46pm

hey bakit ang tahimik nyo? lumabas lang kami ni richard sandali pagbalik namin para na kayong mga anghel. anyare?

of course she didn't know that rj and her was their topic right before they walked-in. lester was the one who got rj's message through his eyes that the talk did not went well.

addie tagay ko?

"sorry naman. eto na po."

"ano seryoso kayo sa dalawang bote?" isay just had to asked.

the two girls giggled and chorused "matira matibay!" little did they know maine had to. she had to be drunk tonight or else she will consider a sleepless one.

when rj heard the two girls' declaration he knew he needed to tone down his drinking. kasi kahit siguro wala na syang alam sa buhay ni maine ngayon isa lang ang sigurado nya, kailangan nya itong alagaan mamaya.

they went through their banters and stories, careful not to cross the rj-maine relationship topic since they all felt both are not yet ready to talk about it. it was only then when the two girls left just a quarter of the second bottle of tequila, maine suddenly giggled and called rj, her words a bit slurry.

rj i found the tiramisu!

addie and isay exchanged glances and just let them be. maybe they really needed the alcohol.

saan?

sa isang italian resto sa macau... that would be the best of the bestest!

i'd still go for my own best

ang kj mo! rj kj! rj kj! rj kj!maine chanted

"sus!!!! ngayon mo lang nalaman?!?!?! hindi mo talaga na-realize yan nung bawal ka mag-mini skirt at spaghetti strap dresses kahit kinukombulsyon na ang pilipinas?" isay said joining in the banter

"eh yung once a month ka lang pwede mag-mcdo kasi unhealthy?"

uy lester hindi kaya! hellooooo he allowed me twice grabe kayo kay rj and pretended to pout making rj smile

"sus may ga-grabe pa ba dun sa muk-ap set ng rmk na pinapa-ship pa ni tisoy from japan kasi baka ma-allergy ka sa mumurahin?"

fyi addie may halong bobbi brown at shu eumura naman. di ba rj? di ba? di ba? huy!!! tell them na!!!

oo na. nakalimutan mo idagdag yung armani. rj stated

oh see!!!! bakit nyo ba binubully si rj?

lester saw rj's eyes lit up and the crease in his forehead disappeared at maine's statement. rj actually felt his heart was so full but tries his best not be so obvious, lucky for him they decided to use the dim light setting if not, his red ears would be a giveaway.

oo nga bakit ba ang bu-bully nyo. rj retorted jokingly.

just then simon started laughing, when isay asked him he suddenly blurted "naalala ko yung bu.... " all of a sudden they all thought an angel passed, as what they would like to address that moment of silence.

ay grabe! mas grabe pala mang-bully asawa mo isay, guys tigilan nyo na si rj baka mapikon na yan mahirap pa naman to amuhin, maine said glancing at rj trying to gauge if he feels offended but what she saw was his sincere smile and with that she felt her whole being melted. it's as if she just wants to be engulfed in his arms, those arms that never failed to make her feel safe. oh boy, the alcohol is kicking in.

"madali kayang amuhin yan si tisoy"

hoy lester matagal akong magtampo ipapaalala ko syo two weeks kaya kita hindi kinausap nung nasira mo yung ironman ko

"weh! tama kaya si les, isang yakap lang ni meng tiklop ka na eh" addie blurted not feeling any guilt saying it.

talaga ba?! o sige try nga natin....uhhhmmm, maine suddenly turned to rj and gave him a tight hug. rj was taken aback by maine's action but was quick to wrap his arms around her waist and rubbed her back as if he's comforting her. he closed his eyes to savour the moment. and then they felt it - for maine, at least she had this chance to be in his arms, to feel safe in his embrace and for rj at least he got to feel she was his again, he got a chance of holding her and for the rest, well they're all thanking the agave, for that tequila.

there's hope after all....