what can four numbers unlock

may 15 2017 | 4:17am

she wanted to stir but when she tried she felt strong arms wrapped around her. maine tried to open her eyes only to find her head nuzzled on the crook of the neck of someone whom she's very much familiar with, she can never go wrong with that scent. she should be panicking by now but her body betrayed her, she buried her head more. with the even rise and fall of his chest,  maine knew rj is still sleeping. she closed her eyes and rubbed her nose near his jaw which caused rj to tighten his hug. she giggled at his gesture while her thoughts were running....

(ang gwapo mo pa rin.... you gained weight pero mas bagay mo.... gusto kitang tanungin kumusta ka na? pero natatakot ako.... natatakot ako marinig na masaya ka na.... ang selfish ko noh... kasi gusto ko, ako pa rin yung nagpapasaya sayo kasi gusto ko ako pa rin yung rason ng mga ngiti mo... sorry i don't seem to find the courage to tell you i love you.... mahal na mahal kita rj, in fact i've loved you even more and never was there a time i loved you less.... pero nasaktan kasi kita, sobra. at ang mas masakit pa hindi ko kayang sabihin sayo kung pano kita nasaktan... hindi kaya ng sorry lang yung nagawa ko at kahit habang buhay kong pagsisihan, it will never be enough. my lifetime will never be enough to make up for the fact na sinaktan kita.... pero ngayon, kahit ngayon lang susulitin ko 'tong yakap mo.... i miss you bu.... sobraaaaa.... kaya ngayon.... kahit ngayon lang..... hahayaan ko yung sarili kong yakapin ka....kahit ngayon lang hayaan mo lang akong maramdaman na akin ka pa rin.... kahit paggising ko alam kong hindi na magiging totoo.....)

with her eyes still closed she continued caressing his cheeks and inhaling his scent. she was unaware of the person tip-toeing  his way out of the bathroom.

************************************************

8:22am

rj woke up with a mild headache but his smile never faltered feeling maine's body on his chest. good morning baby.... he kissed her temple but did not make any attempt waking her. kahit mangalay pa ko. kahit di na ko gumalaw. basta dito ka lang. i love you bie....

he scanned the room but found no visible or audible sign that their friends are in the room. he checked his phone still cautious so as not to disturb the bundle sleeping in his arms, he found several messages

from: les
7:12am
we headed out and we think it's obvious you know why. 

from: addie
7:15am
you can thank me for drinking that two bottles of tequila with her. PLEASEEEE! MAKE THE EFFECT OF THAT FUCKIN DRINK COUNT!!!!

from: isay
7:16am
we did our part it's time you do yours

from: simon
7:53am
thought you should know, she woke up sometime after 4am. we got out of the room at 7am and she's still sleeping in your arms.

upon reading the last message from simon he felt his heartbeat racing. (kung nagising ka na kanina.... ibig sabihin you chose to stay. you stayed in my arms...) he tucked a few strands of her hair, squeezed her arms and kissed the side of her forehead then he whispered.... i'll make you stay.... i'll give you a reason to stay.... kung hindi sapat na mahal kita para bumalik ka sa kin... hahanap pa rin ako ng ibang rason wag ka lang ulit umalis...

*************************************************
9:04am

good morning

hey.... sorry.... mukang pinahirapan kita kagabi

she tried standing up but the aftermath of tequila is kicking in. she lost her balance, luckily rj was quick to catch her before she hit the floor

uy, dahan-dahan lang. here maupo ka muna. i'll get you water and advil. but you need to eat something first. sandali lang - by the way they went out for breakfast...in case you're wondering...

oh ok. rj, ayoko ng gamot. i'll be fine. water na lang please

ok. just wait here.

salamat ah. and sorry sa abala last night.

hindi ka naman abala. are you hungry? may iniwan silang tuna sandwich

maybe later na lang. ahhh... rj... can i ask a favor?

oo naman

pwede mo ba ko alalayan papunta sa bathroom? i really need to shower

oo naman. nasan yung luggage mo para mailabas ko yung gamit mo

ahm yung yellow luggage bag sa kabilang room

sige kunin ko lang....

--------------

what's your code?

ha?

your code? dito sa luggage bag mo

ahm...

sige i'll just bri---

0716

huh?

the code. 0716