finding the reason

may 15 2017

the code. 0716

he didn't say anything but his heart suddenly felt full. he opened her luggage and asked her the things she will be needing. he made his way inside the bathroom. after placing her clothes and toiletries inside he carried her to which she protested

richard, kaya ko maglakad.

mas mabilis if i carry you. just let me

ok. salamat

he put her down when they reached the bathroom door. after maine closed the door, she started reprimanding herself -

(ang gaga mo!!!!! what were you thinking??!!! 0716? my god maine!!! at ano nagpabuhat ka pa?... how can i say no when he smells--- STTTAAAHHHPPP!!!! don't go there! besides ang gaan ko para sa biceps--- meng for the love of god!!!! ok.... calm down. kumalma ka. magkaibigan kayo. he's just a guy friend like lester. and simon. long time friends of course he would care. ugh! i'm such a loser!)

she was surprised to see that the bath tub was prepared with a warm temperature and her bubble bath. okay, just indulge and thank him later, like normal long time friends do, duh! she went in and enjoyed the bath rj prepared taking out her mind from the memories of last night and the one that just transpired.

and on the other room's bathroom, rj's mind is working overdrive.

(she still remembers. ano rj? kikiligin ka lang ba sa code? gawa-gawa na ng paraan. you only have a week. she allowed me to carry her. natural nanghihina. may hangover ang baby ko... shit! isa pa... baby ko... FOCUS! what will you do next? should i ask if we can catch up? no! you dont want to catch up... find the reason rj. find the reason to make her stay.)

after around fifteen minutes, he stepped out of the bathroom feeling refreshed and determined. he  tapped on the other bathroom and informed maine he'll just buy something and will be back in a short while. he's certain that she would be staying for another half an hour. he's only hoping that time is on his side.

he took his phone and stepped out of their room. with only one mission in his head. he started formulating his questions. he need to have a reason. a reason that will make her stay.