lost balance

may 16 2017

hi syd. where's jackie?

"good afternoon sir, nasa office nyo na po. hay naku sir sinabi ko na nga sa kanya na hindi kayo pupunta eh nagpupumilit. kesyo may problema daw dun sa shipment ng cohiba natin. hay naku sir, hindi ka pa ba nakakahanap ng ibang supplier? sa totoo lang nkakainis yang si ms. jackie" sydney, his store manager grunted. she had this silent fume over their supplier on the first day she met jackie, call it intuition. she felt that the lady had the hots for her boss and that is on the borderline of obsession. she always noticed how the girl would throw herself to rj while dressed on a 'piece of garment', but since jackie gave them a good deal with their cigar supply, they don't have any choice, don't they.

i know what you mean... hayaan mo na i'll deal with her. by the way, kasama ko si maine, papuntahin mo na lang sa office"

"si ms. maine po? as in si miss maine mendoza po? yung ex nyo na hanggang ngayon hinahanap nyo pa rin para maging future nyo miss maine?"

rj chuckled, oh yes, sydney knew about her, most of his trusted staffs knows who she is. he made it a point for them to know that his heart belonged to one girl only and boy he's proud of that.

yes syd.... i got her back finally....mamaya na ang kwento and please try to hide that giddiness when you see her baka mamaya matakot iwan na naman ako, sisisantehin kita

"sir isa lang, sisigaw lang ako!!!! para mamaya medyo bawas na yung kilig ko pagdating nya. HOOHH! congrats naman boss, finally hindi ka na single!"

oo nga eh. and thanks syd, may burger ka sa kin mamaya he grinned at her and made his way to his office.

"oy sir! anong burger? tatawagan ko na ang tamayo's noh magpapa-cater na ko! isasama ko ba yung mga taga-concha's?" sydney teased

rj just shook his head and smiled at sydney.

hindi pa ko nakakapag-propose syd, hintay-hintay lang wag masyado ma-excite. and on that he continued climbling the stairs to deal with their supplier's issue.

inside his office....

hey jackie

the lady inside the room turned around and run to rj's direction. he did not anticipated the hug that she threw causing him to lose his balance and land on the couch with jackie on top of her and now placing kisses on his neck. but what he did not anticipate more is the pair of eyes who had a glimpse of what just transpired.

jackie get off me

"i missed you badly. ang tagal kitang hindi nakita, hindi mo pa sinasagot yung mga tawag ko" jackie said while rj struggled to disentangle her arms and moving his face away so her kisses would not land on any part of his face.

jackie stop. nandito tayo kasi sabi mo may problema sa shipment namin. let's address that quickly, it's ONLY PURE BUSINESS kaya kelangan natin magusap NO MORE NO LESS. kaya please lang jackie stop with these nonsense

"but i missed you rj. i know you missed me---"

jackie as i've said, we have a PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP and that WILL ALWAYS stay that way.

"but isn't it obvious from the start, i like you. i really like yo---"

I DON'T feel the same towards you, jackie. i made that VERY CLEAR from the start. kaya please lang tumigil ka na. and please know that i CAN and WILL terminate any business transactions in between our companies if i have to if you continue doing this

"oh really? what's wrong you're singl--"

I'M NOT jackie, i have a girlfriend, and even if i DON'T, i will STILL not consider your inuendos

"fair warning rj. I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT"

you know what jackie. anything and everything STOPS here. I MEAN IT. now GO before i forget my manners

he grabbed her arm and moved her towards the direction of the door.

"rj ano ba nasasaktan ako"

so now you know i don't care. goodbye ms. asuncion.

he closed the door and massaged the bridge of his nose. just then rj remembered he was with maine, so he grabbed his landline extension and called sydney.

hello syd, did the witch left already

"ahm sir wala na yung bruha kaso--"

good to hear... si maine pala di pa ba---

"yun na nga po boss yung sasabihin ko"

what about? nandyan ba si maine tell her pababa n--

"sir yun na nga, ms. maine left..."