12. A Little Less Than Average

12

We decided to take a plane this time to save Izzy the trouble and me the worry.

Once we were on the plane he nonchalantly held my hand. I let him.

The flight is going to take a long time so we just sat there and watched a movie then, of course, Izzy fell asleep. I stayed awake the whole time. All through the crying babies, kicking children, snoring men, and whining wives.

It was kind of entertaining when I started messing with people's minds. I was listening to a man diagonally in front of me. He was a serious man typing on his computer.

I decided to try my outer ability on him. 'Hi.'

He stopped typing for a second then went back to what he was doing after deciding it was nothing.

'So where are you from?'

Once again he stopped typing and looked around. Izzy was sleeping on my shoulder and I just ran my hand through his hair to make it look like I was doing something.

He went back to work. 'So what's your name? You're pretty good-looking.'

I was totally just messing with him. He once again looked around. He thought to himself. 'What the hell is going on?'

'I'm the little voice in your head. Hello.'

'What?! Am I going crazy?'

'Maybe a little. But I don't know you that well.'

'What is going on?'

'We're having a pleasant conversation.'

He started panicking so I decided not to push his mental health.

I was getting really bored so I tried to wake up Izzy.

I poked his head. He mumbled. "Izzy wake up!"

His eyes opened slightly. "Hello." He said smiling.

"Sleep well."

"Yep."

"I'm glad. We're almost there."

"Awesome."

He reached up and lightly kissed me. I could hear the old woman's thoughts that's sitting across from us.

'How inappropriate! They need to get a room!'

I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Izzy asked.

"The lady across the aisle thinks we need a room."

"Maybe we should take her advice."

I chuckled again. "Not happening lover boy."

"Don't ruin my dreams."

"I see your dreams."

"I know."

The loud speaker came on. "Please fasten your seat belt and prepare for decent into California."

I went and put my seat belt on and got a piece of gum out. My ears always seem to pop when we descend. I hate it.

We got off the plane. We obviously didn't have any luggage. Once again I have no clothes.

We rented a car and Izzy had me put my finger on that little hand held contraption again so we could find my mom. It located her in the same spot again.

We started driving. I haven't been to California before so it was pretty cool seeing all the big cities than all of the sudden we were in country full of rice fields. It was weird but cool. Then there was the grapevine. It went on for a while.