18. A Little Less Than Average (END OF PART ONE)

18

I realized as I was going that something was happening. That I was waking up. I may have been waking up, but it was a feeble attempt. I knew I wouldn't be here much longer.

At first it was distant, but then it got louder. "Felicity! Please come back! Please! Wake up!" Louder and louder.

Finally my eyes barely opened. I guess he wanted me so bad that I was granted one last conversation before I had to go.

"Oh my god! She's awake."

"Israel, I'm sorry son, she's dying. She's not going to be here much longer."

"Felicity can you hear me? Please, come on baby."

I looked at him. Tears were running down his face. "Izzy." I mumbled quietly.

"There you go."

"Izzy, I'm sorry."

"No, don't be. Don't be."

"I'm dying."

"No you aren't. You're going to be fine. Your ability is going to build back up again! I promise."

"No, it's not."

"But you can't go! You just can't." He started crying harder. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said with my last breath. Then I did finally die.

*Izzy's POV*

Right when I saw Felicity on the ground writhing in pain I felt some of that. He's killing her and in turn killing me! He can't do that! My heart was breaking at the sight of her. He finally stopped and I knew there wasn't much left of her.

She just stared at me. Then he started taking my ability. It was the second worst pain I ever felt. The first was watching him do the same thing to Felicity.

Then a miracle happened. Everything was stopped. The machine actually stopped working. I was still strong enough that I got up and opened my eyes.

The whole place was surrounded. By actual super heroes. They can officially be called that because they saved my life.

There were hundreds! It must have taken Carol a long time to contact them all, but I knew she had.

I was still woozy so I couldn't see everything that happened, but it happened so fast.

After just a couple of minutes I was taken out of the cage, and they helped me up.

"Israel, are you alright?" I saw my dad walk up to me. He threw his arms around me. I couldn't tell you how relieved I was.

Then everything came back to me. "Felicity!"

I tore away and ran over to her. They had already gotten her out of the cage and she was lying on the ground. I pushed them all away and I grabbed her.

"Felicity! Please come back! Please! Wake up!"

Finally her eyes barely opened.

"Oh my god! She's awake."

"Israel, I'm sorry son, she's dying. She's not going to be here much longer." My dad said.

"Felicity can you hear me? Please, come on baby." I didn't listen to him.

Tears started running down my face. "Izzy." she mumbled quietly.

"There you go." Relief washed over me. She's alive.

"Izzy, I'm sorry."

"No, don't be. Don't be."

"I'm dying."

"No you aren't. You're going to be fine. Your ability is going to build back up again! I promise." She can't die!

"No, it's not."

"But you can't go! You just can't." I started crying harder. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She said with her last breath. It was so quiet I almost missed it. Then I watched as her head dropped and her eyes closed. She's dead.

"No! Felicity! I love you! Please don't go!"

"Izzy something's wrong." My dad said.

"Why?"

"You're not dead. I've seen it before. You should be dead by this point."

That is quite alarming. "Do you think maybe...?"

"She might still be alive. Set her down."

I did what I was told and he went over to her. Right when he tried to take her pulse I got the scare of my life. She practically burst to life. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were wide. She kept on take big breaths. "Felicity!"

I quickly held her. "Izzy." She said between breaths. "How?"

"I don't know. I really don't."

How is she still alive? She can't be! It's impossible.

"Is he dead?" She said in a raspy voice.

"Who?"

"Lucious."

I paused. "No, he got away. But I don't think he'll bother us for a while."

He did get away. Right when he realized something was wrong, him and his slutty wife got out. I still can't believe he's my uncle.

Then she cringed. "What's the matter Felicity?"

"Everything hurts."

"Here, Izzy we're going to take her. She needs medical attention."

Men came and took her away from me. Some others came and looked at my wounds and checked to see if I was okay. I was weak, and I probably should avoid teleporting for a couple days, but in all I'm fine. Right now my main priority is Felicity.

I still can't figure out how she came back to life.

"Dad, what's going on? How is this possible?"

He sighed. "Listen, there's something I have to tell you. I haven't because then it wouldn't happen, but it's time you knew."

"What?"

"You and Felicity have a bit more power than you realize."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a long story and I'm not the one that can tell you."

"Who is?"

"I'll take you to him. Once Felicity gets better because she needs to know too."

I nodded. People were right, there is more to us than we think. We are really a lot less than average.

END OF PART ONE

**Muwahaha! Why is she still alive? Hmm? Does it perhaps have to do with the reason why they're so special? I'd like to hear your guesses. I might even say if you're right or wrong. The next part is going to answer a lot of questions. Also, it may not be as long. I'm not quite sure yet. =) I really hope you enjoyed it! Peace!**

EDIT: I will try and update soon, but i am currently extremely distracted. My sister jsut gave me a kitten for my birthday! She's sooooo cute! I can't decide on a name! Any suggestions? I like Ellie and my sister offered Hiccup. Any other suggentions or which one of those. =)