7. A Little Less Than Average (PART TWO)

7

*Lucious' POV*

"But sir, how do you know she's pregnant?" Polly asked.

"Because, Fallon got the reading that she was far more powerful than Izzy. The both of them together are far more powerful, it just makes sense."

The door opened then and in came Tristan with Carol and John. I smiled to myself. Perfect.

"Tristan! What are you doing?!" Carol said.

"I'm sorry." He whispered to them. I rolled my eyes. He then looked over at Fallon longingly. I've let them be together if he continues to work for me.

"Carol! John! So nice to see you again. I need your help."

"We'll never work for you."

"I figured. So here's the deal, I know where your daughter is."

Both their eyes got wide. "H-how did you know?"

"I know everything. And I also know you have two daughters. One that's not an abnormal, living in Nebraska."

Carol started crying. "Do you want to know how I know where your eldest daughter is?" I asked smiling cynically.

Carol just continued sobbing and John held onto her.

I snapped my fingers and Jane nodded walking out. She came back two minutes later.

"Let go of me you bitch!" Their daughter was kicking and screaming at Jane.

"No!" Carol screamed. "Jessica!"

Jessica gasped. "Mom?!"

Carol was in hysterics.

"Where's Jake?" John asked her.

"I don't know. I think he got away."

I stepped down. "Unfortunately he did. He obviously flew out of our reach."

"Thank God." Carol whispered.

"Don't get so excited. I have a feeling I know where he's going, and the minute I find him, I'm going to kill him. No questions asked."

I turned back around and Polly came up to me. "Sir. What are we going to do about Felicity?"

"I want that baby. It's got to be just as powerful or even more so than it's parents."

"But its ability won't be activated unless it finds its other half."

"Yes, I realize this, but if we keep tabs on them we might be able to find out who the other family is. That's where I think Jessica or Carol can come in handy."

"How are we going to find them?"

"I have scouts out everywhere. We spotted them the other day at a market in the middle of nowhere. Just go in the general direction. We might even be able to find Jake."

"Yes sir. I'll send some more scout groups out that way."

"Thank you Polly." I turned back around. "Jane! Tristan! Take them all away." I barked, and they did what I said.

All of the sudden everything stopped. Fallon passed out onto the ground and Tristan ran over to her.

"Let her go! I gave you orders!" I yelled.

"But sir! She might be ill!"

"I do not care! If you don't want her to die on the spot I suggest you do as you're told and leave her there!"