chapter 3 meeting y/n

Around 50 miles from the fairy tail ship was a girl (Y/A) with (Y/H/C) which shined within the crystal clear ocean. Her beautiful (S/C) and eyes that shined on the darkest of days made her known as princess of the sea acgnologia's own daughter. Although  (Y/N) mother passed away at the young age she became almost a copy of her mother however she inherited her father's stubbornness and she was a natural born leader as well as been kind and gentle to all those she met. She had a keen sense of adventure, her and her friend Aquarius where known trouble makers but (Y/N) liked to use the word explorers Aquarius despite been very beautiful was dating one of the most handsome men of the kingdom Scorpio she was quiet mature however when around  (Y/N) became quiet child like and became a different person. Whilst exploring for human objects which interested both  (Y/N) and Aquarius  near and abandoned ship grave yard, "(Y/N) I don't think it's very safe around here I've heard sharks love to eat mermaids I think we should turn back " said Aquarius. "Aqua stop getting cold fins I thought you liked adventure. If your that scared then stay here and watch for sharks and other creatures that scare you." Said  (Y/N) in a teasing manner, "No no I didn't mean it (Y/N) I was just messing around your not gonna really make me stay outside are you." Said Aquarius.  5 feet away from the grave yard was a angry tiger shark looking for it's next meal. Y/N and Aquarius proceeded to look around the ship finding the most beautiful of objects.  Such as a candelabra and a beautiful old fashioned pocket watch.

  Such as a candelabra and a beautiful old fashioned pocket watch

Not knowing what the objects were they were going to see a person who would Libra

Not knowing what the objects were they were going to see a person who would Libra. Libra was good at knowing what a human object was called and it's purpose. Just as Aquarius and (Y/N) where about to exit the graveyard the angry tiger shark has spotted it prey and though to himself he was going to have a feast tonight....

I don't own fairy tail or the little mermaid or any of the music or pictures shown this is all my own twist on it.