chapter 15 Y/N meets minvera

Minvera looking in her crystal ball seeing that her plan to takeover is slowly falling into place all thanks to a stupid little mermaid.

On the way to see the sea Cancer and Aquarius decided to hide and make sure Y/N was safe and if in danger to fetch her father at once but they didn't know how much they would regret not bringing him earlier. Y/N still in a bad mood with Cancer "Cancer why don't you tell my father your good at that" says Y/N Cancer then shows his concern "Y/N listen to me it was an accident I swear it minvera she is a monster, evil and a sea demon please listen to me you will put your self in danger if you go". Y/N ignoring Cancers warning kept swimming towards the cave housing the most evil sea witch minvera Orlando.

Minvera showing a smile to try and lure Y/N into her web seemed to work she looked friendly "come in come in you should just stand there it's rude people may start to question your background and if you are really royalty

Minvera showing a smile to try and lure Y/N into her web seemed to work she looked friendly "come in come in you should just stand there it's rude people may start to question your background and if you are really royalty. I know why you're here Y/N it's because your in love with the human called Laxus he's quiet a catch very good looking if I do say so myself I have a solution to get you with lover boy up on the surface."  Minvera saw the light in  Y/N eyes  knowing she finally new the man's name.

Now I'm going to offer you a deal princess I will give you a locket that shall allow you to be human for three days in those three day you must get lover boy to kiss you. All going well 33 babies and the price of the locket returned to you as well as permanent human form however if lover boy doesn't kiss you then say bye bye to him and you shall belong to me in this cave for the rest of your days. The payment for owning this locket will be in those three days you shall have no voice so no talking no singing nothing. Take it or leave it sweetheart remove the locket before 3 days you shall be mine for the rest of your days and make sure you take great care of it. Do we have ourselves a deal?"

Y/N thinking about the deal "how will I win him over with no voice?" Minvera trying to play the saint "Your pretty face sweet heart and body language." The contact then presented itself to Y/N without hesitation she signed the contact the transformation taking place 72 hours as a human in counting as minvera placed the locket around Y/N neck.

The next chapter will be Y/N meets laxus. Remember I don't own fairy tail or the little mermaid or the media shown.