Chapter 18 The cooks a pervert

Whilst waiting for the meal to be served head chef Ichiya is preparing dinner. When not cooking he has an obsession with miss Erza scarlet princess of clover town he has been seen stealing Miss scarlets underwear for his personal collection as well as building a shrine in his bedroom of her this included cardboard cut outs marriage album fan made of course and many other strange items.

again.
Whilst cooking Ichiya notices Cancer trying to escape his clutches "What is this? I must have missed one." In a desperate attempt to flee ichyia Cancer pinches his nose and a battle between human vs crab commences. Whikst in the mists of battle ichiya knocks over a large cabinet containing plates, cups and other forms if table wear.

Whilst Laxus is engaging in a full blown conversation with his parents about the mystery woman Freed heard a loud crash of fine China and other table wear.

In the heat of trying to escape flare comes in concerned ichiya has hurt himself to find that, he is trashing the place causing thousands of Jewel's worth of damage.

Makarov comes in crying seeing the amount of damage caused by a remember of his place he is very distort that his potential granddaughter in law had to see the mess of the kitchen

Makarov comes in crying seeing the amount of damage caused by a remember of his place he is very distort that his potential granddaughter in law had to see the mess of the kitchen. Y/N sees Cancer and hides within the bow at the back of her dress out of sight.

Freed pulling Laxus aside trying to make sure his friend knows he only wants the beat for him. "You know Laxus sama, perhaps our young Lady guest you claim to love so might enjoy seeing some of the sights of the kingdom it might be your chance to win her over and score some points in the potential partner list"
"I'm sorry, Freed what was that i was a little deep in thought." *thinking about reader chan* Freed trying to convince Laxus that he is wasting time and the young lady would become uninterested in him and find someone else.
Ivanlifting his plate to see a crab however it was still breathing. Cancer had decided he didn't want to be suffocated within the bow at the back of the dress trying to get to the window to get to the beach.

Y/N see Cancer and signals him to come over in an attempt to save his life, she lifts her own plate cover and and then signals that it is safe  for Cancer to hide there.

Whilst Cancer is rushing a cross the table well more like a lightening bolt striking the ground so quick and fast, he continues to  rushes across while no one is looking and all are still engaged in a full conversation. Laxus still talking to Freed occasionally sneaking a glance at Y/N  whilst she isn't looking. " It's not a bad idea. If she's interested."

Going over to Y/N blushing like he has a fever "Would you like to join me on a tour of the kingdom? As maybe one day you might consider living around the palace, and will be able to talk to me I'm guessing your really shy around strangers I'm hoping you'll warm up to me though, what do you say about having a date  Around 1pm tomorrow?"

Y/N nodding her head giving Laxus a big toothy grin that made his heart melt.

I don't own fairy tail or the little mermaid or the media shown. Thank you for reading and remember to vote. 😀