Chapter 22 minvera vs Laxus

After a long search acnologia has finally found Y/N however that's not all he found. Whilst Laxus is still stood on the ship screaming Y/N name wondering if he will ever see her again.

Minvera knowing she has won the battle and either keeps  Y/N forever or daddy comes to the rescue proceeds to taught her  "Poor little princess it's all your fault you should have listened to your daddy however it's not you I'm after. I've a much bigger fish to fry."  Whilst still taunting his daughter acnologia notices minvera is holding Y/N hostage. "Minvera stop this madness and let my daughter go!" Minvera proceeding to laugh little a mad woman. "Why, if it isn't the King dragon Ha ha ha - How ARE you? Long time no see" Acnologia having enough of the sea witch proceeded to argue "Let her go. She has nothing to do with you." The sea becoming unsettled feeling acgnologia's rage "Not a chance, Dragon She's mine now. We made a deal. You can kiss your sweet daughter goodbye"Y/N releasing how much danger she has put her family in proceeds to apologise "Daddy, I'm so sorry! I - I - I didn't mean to. I didn't know I should have listened to you" tears stream down Y/N face  realising she has lost both Laxus and her family.

Acnologia then attacks the contract with a fierce roar however to no avail the contract is unharmed and Y/N signature remains at the bottom."Don't you see? The contract's legal, binding and completely unbreakable even for you oh Dragon king. Of course, I always was a girl with an eye for a bargain. The daughter of the great dragon king is a very precious however I might be willing to make an exchange for someone even better." Do we have a deal?" Acnologia having no choice but to sign gives his daughter one last loving smile before turned into a creature of the unexplained.
Minvera releasing her new found power as she harnest the power of dragons blood proceeded to grow "At last I'm finally queen of the ocean" Whilst distracted Laxus hits minvera with the fairy tail ship annoyed with his actions minvera orders orga and Rufus after him minvera looking at Laxus "Say goodbye to your sweetheart. Aiming a Dragon roar at Laxus Y/N drags laxus out of the way before the blast making it hit Rufus and orga. Releasing her actions and killing of her comrades one single tear roles down minvera face. Y/N caring for Laxus tries to get him to go back a shore.

"Laxus you've got to get away from here. Its to dangerous for a human. "Y/N pleaded however Laxus been stubborn as always "No, I won't leave you. Never will I leave your side again"  both lovers noticing minvera is still at large and growing  even bigger then before "pitiful absolutely pitiful, insignificant humans and creatures of the sea, I am the ruler of all the ocean! The waves obey my every whim! I shall cause chaos and make sure nobody crosses me." Minvera raises some shipwrecks whilst laxus tries to form a plan decides to board one of the ships. Minvera then creating whirlpool in an attempt to end Y/N life and kill her with the power her family posses. Minvera proceeding to taught Y/N "So much for true love! I thought you where a clever girl true love only exists in fairy stories." As minvera  is about to end Y/N life , Laxus steers the lamia scale ship into her. She is impaled and dies most horribly and instant. Laxus body collapses on the shore with The amenace amount of pressure on his body. Once minvera is dead everyone she has put under her spell is then free and acnologia reverts back to normal.

 Once minvera is dead everyone she has put under her spell is then free and acnologia reverts back to normal

I don't own fairy tail or the little mermaid or the media shown.