Chapter 21 So long lover boy💔

After hearing the news from Libra Cancer started to question what he was hearing "Are you sure about this?What if he just loves her and Y/N was just a distraction for him." Libra getting angry that Cancer would question her "Have I ever been wrong? You stupid crab I mean seriously when it's comes down to the important stuff." Aquarius believing that they shouldn't go into this fight with out a plan "What are we gonna do we can't just start a war without a battle plan." Everyone nodding their heads in agreement. Whilst everyone was coming up with a plan she heard a repeat of minvera's words "when the sun sets on the third day." It was almost like it was taunting her, deciding to be her reckless self decided to jump into the ocean. Believing now would be an excellent time to have fins but oh well.

Cancer trying to think of a plan last minute decided it was time to ask for acnologia's help "I've gotta get to the dragon king. He must know about this we need to help with with this we can't do it alone." Libra wondering where her role was to play in this. "Oh Libra your job is to Stall the wedding." Libra screaming at every creature who crossed her oath she didn't want to lose her friend through unfair terms screaming through out the sky "Move it, brats let's go, we got an emergency here! It's life or death!."

Whilst on the boat just before the ceremony is about to take place minvera screaming that she wanted rid of Achilles once her and laxus returned from their honeymoon. Music started to play as the ceremony begins once minvera is facing Laxus at the altar the Priest starts to greet everyone "welcome friends and family to this wonderful afternoon to witness the marriage between Laxus Makarov Dreyar and Minvera Orlando. Lets proceed to the vows shall we.Do you Laxus Makarov Dreyar , take Minvera Orlando , to be your lawfully wedded wife, for as long as you both shall live? "I do with all my heart." Laxus replied And do you Minvera Orlando take Laxus Makarov Dreyar to be your lawfully wedded husband. Before minvera could deliver an answer to the priest birds and animals swoop in for attack, causing great chaos among the ship completely destroying the service. Minvera manages to say a yes to the priest in the admits of chaos."Then by the power the priest is then knocked unconscious whilst minvera is fighting Libra "Get away from me you disgusting creature"*Libra proceeded to rip her dress apart as well as other ruining her hairbmake up and other features of the wedding. Whilst minvera is fighting Libra the spell wears off and minvera returns to her true form, the pendant around Y/N neck proceeds to break letting her voice become free laxus is brought out of his trace by the sound of Y/N sweet voice.

 Minvera warning Laxus to get away from Y/N screaming  NO! as The sun begins to set however as The sun sets Y/N becomes a mermaid again realising her plan has worked she proceeded to drag Y/N overboard shouting "You're too late! You're too late! S...

Minvera warning Laxus to get away from Y/N screaming NO! as The sun begins to set however as The sun sets Y/N becomes a mermaid again realising her plan has worked she proceeded to drag Y/N overboard shouting "You're too late! You're too late! So long, loverboy."

Thank you for reading and voting I don't own fairy tail or the little mermaid or the media shown.