Chapter 22

A/N: So I know that in the last chapter I said there were 2 more chapters and an epilogue, but after reviewing my outline, I only have one more chapter and an epilogue. My bad mates.

~

Dan was recovering well. He was regaining his coloring, and his bandages were gone. His stitches were going to be removed in about a week, he was feeling a lot better. Phil was glad to have Dan back by his side. Phil spent the past week making sure Dan was resting, eating, drinking, and healing. 

Things have been so crazy that they haven't filmed or done live shows, and they have been almost radio silent on the internet. Their fans were starting to get antsy, and they needed to do something about it. So they filmed a new gaming video. They decided to play Minecraft, since neither of them had ever played before, it may be fun to play for the first time on their channel. 

Dan made sure to wear a jumper with long sleeves, so that no one could see his stitches. The video starts off strong, with them immediately dying because their character spawned in water. They messed with the controls for so long, having played for 20 minutes before they accidentally broke a block. Once they figured that out, they played for a little while longer before deciding to be done. 

Dan quickly edits it all together, while Phil makes dinner. "It's exporting!" Dan's voice could be heard from the office, while Phil puts the finishing touches on the Stir Fry dinner they are having. "Do you want to see it before I make it public?" Dan was standing behind him now, his arms snaking around Phil's waist. 

"No, I trust you." Phil continues to stir the food, but turns his head slightly in order to place a kiss to Dan's lips. "Go make it public and then we'll eat." 

Dan's lips are kissing up and down Phil's neck. "Hmm... Okay." He places one more kiss to the place where Phil's shoulder and neck meet, and he goes back upstairs. Phil gathers eating utensils and sets them up on the dining table upstairs. 

By the time Dan has the video ready to go, the food is already on the table, and Phil is seated waiting for Dan. A smile finds it way onto Dan's face, looking at the man he loves. He takes his seat in the Orange chair, seated around the corner to the chair Phil currently occupies, which is the blue one. The two men eat their dinner, discussing which Anime they should start watching tonight. Their conversation was comfortable and easy, as it tends to be for the two of them. 

When they finish eating, they clean up together. Placing dishes into the dishwasher, and putting left overs in the fridge. After they have finished cleaning up, they check up to see how their new gaming video was doing. They had plenty of views and likes, the overall response was rather positive. Phil took to the twittersphere and Dan scrolled through Tumblr.

Phil was liking tweets and replies, and Dan was gauging the general Tumblr audience reaction. One thing immediately caught Dan's eye on Tumblr. Apparently, at one point in the video, Dan's stitches were visible. Not easily, but they were there. This, in itself, wasn't a huge deal, but apparently a fan had seen them leave the hospital, and snapped a blurry photo of it. It wasn't easy to see, but it was definitely them.

"Phil? It looks like we may have a small problem." Phil looks his way. Dan turns the laptop toward Phil, letting Phil see the photo. 

Phil nods, acknowledging the issue. "Yeah, that may be a problem."

"What should we do?" Dan doesn't want to Phandom to know the truth of the incident, but he doesn't want to lie to them either. 

"Nothing." Phil shrugs.

"Nothing?" 

"Why would we waste time trying to explain this away? Regardless of what we say, they will think what they want to think anyways." Phil's voice was matter of fact. "So why bother?"