Chapter 1

"Hello Laura. Hello Kennedy. Hello Joey. Hello Amber. Hello Becky. Hello Daniel. How are you all doing today?" The chat is swarmed with responses instantly. Filled with a variety of hellos, professions of love and admiration, and a series of different answers to his question. His eyes scramble to find a response to read out loud. "Jessica is crying because of University. Caroline is sleepy. Grace is zazzed. Thats a fun term. "Zazzed." I wonder where that term originated from. How does any slang term find a way to popularity?"

It was very easy for Phil to fall into his live show persona. This persona being very similar to his video one. Both of which are slightly more bright and family friendly than his normal personality. He took to waffling on for minutes at a time about a random topic mentioned in the chat. Starting on a tangent about how slang becomes common knowledge and finding purchase was a good way to start off a live show. After exhausting all possible trains of thought for that particular topic, he turns to the chat. The chat is primarily a stream of many different variations of "I love you Phil!" It is times like this that Phil turns to his predetermined list of topics that he always keeps open on his macbook.

Picking a random name off the top of his head, he says, "Janice says, 'Phil, talk about Vidcon!' Well Janice, I am going to Vidcon in America-" He says in his terrible American accent "- in June. I am currently not sure if I'll be able to go to any other conventions this year or not yet, because it is only January and I am not sure how family vacations will conflict with other conventions around the world. I will keep you updated as soon as I know anything about that," He turns to the chat, expecting to see many different exclamations demanding Phil go to a variety of different countries.

"Heres the thing guys, I love traveling. You all know that I take a yearly vacation with my family to Florida. I have always wanted to go to Japan, but it is no fun to travel alone. Maybe one of you guys should travel with me," He chuckles to himself, afraid of what some of his fans may do just to have that opportunity, "I'm just kidding about that guys. Someday, I'll find the right person to travel with, but for now, I will just travel with my family,"

Phil continues with his live show for another 40 minutes, when he finally decides to wrap it up. Before he ends his show this week, he decides to talk about one more subject, this time dictated by the chat. He glances at the chat reading the first coherent comment he can, "Levi says 'Phan for life!'" She spelled Fan with a PH. What is that about? Is that like fat with a PH? When was that popular? Was that, in like, 2003?" Phil chuckles to himself, marveling at how creative and wonderful his fans are.

He goes back to talking about popular slang and how a term becomes officially considered slang. He decides to pose an experiment. "Lets Urban Dictionary my name, shall we?" He opens a tab on his macbook and goes to Urban Dictionary's homepage. He types 'Phil Lester' into the search box and begins reading the first definition. "Actual ray of sunshine. He is known for being the nicest person on the planet and for appearing on YouTube as AmazingPhil. He is an actual angel. He has a smile of pure gold that radiates immense sunshine and happiness. He loves lions, mismatched socks, and his fans. There is so much more that I could say about him but I think this is probably too long, so, the last thing I would like to say is: Keep smiling, Phil. We love you for the sole reason that you're you. Never lose your adorable, innocent, immature, goofy personality. Never stop being you." He smiles to himself, he is so thankful for his fans, because without them, he would probably be a weatherman, which wouldn't be the worst thing, but he wouldn't be him.

"Thanks to whoever wrote that definition of me. I really appreciate it. That kinda gives me a cheeky idea for my new AmazingPhil video. You will all just have to wait and see." Phil winks at the webcam, fully expecting there to be plenty of gifs of that on Tumblr later today. "Goodbye Sarah. Goodbye Jenny. Goodbye Levi. Goodbye Hannah. Goodbye Lacey. Goodbye." He moves his face toward the camera and covers the webcam with his hands, while he ends the stream.