Back to Normal Old School

I woke up and got dressed to go back to normal old school. I already miss the rodeo ways. I finished everything that needed to be done and went outside to meet Mitchell.

I walked out front for lunch to meet up with the gang. Mimi, Joshua, and I rode with Colton. While Adrian drove Lauren, Miranda, and Calum. Finally Mitchell drove Kalyn.
We all met up at Acá Taco and ate our lunch. "Hey so since there aren't many rodeos for a little while wanna go on that date we planned before Regionals?" Colton asked me. "Definitely! I'm so excited!" "Great me too!" "So when and where?" "Well we have Friday off so how bout then?" "Alright sounds good." "I'll pick you up at 6." He said winking.

"I can't believe we have so many people coming to the colt show your dad is hosting this weekend!" I say to Colton when we got to his house and looked at the buyer list. "So we have five days to make these colts perfect at what they already know." I say as well. "Yup. Nothin new." "Alright let's get started." I say walking from the office into the barn. All of the colts are dual trained in roping, of all kinds as in tie down or breakaway or team or ranch roping, and barrel racing. We see which they do/like better and if they liked nether we tried cutting or reining. So out of 27 horses we have 3 cutters, 4 reiners, 10 barrel racers, and 10 ropers. If you take the 20 ropers and barrel racers 10 of them are good at both events.

 If you take the 20 ropers and barrel racers 10 of them are good at both events

We worked on what the horses already knew and they were going really well

We worked on what the horses already knew and they were going really well. Even the difficult ones were doing pretty well. We got some fantastic two year olds.

TIME SKIP TO FRIDAY
I'm so nervous right now. I am dressed simple but classy. My mom helped me choose an outfit. I chose
A black blouse with off the shoulder sleeves and some jean shorts with my cowgirl boots. I also curled my hair and did a light Smokey eye with light pink lipstick. I added my horseshoe necklace with my passed mare's hair as a charm.

After I was finished Colton my was here so I said goodbye to my mom and Grandmother

After I was finished Colton my was here so I said goodbye to my mom and Grandmother. I followed Colton to his truck and he opened my door for me. "So where are we going?" I asked expecting not to get an answer. "It's a surprise!" "I thought you'd say that." "Haha! Well we're here." I look and see we're at some building. It said Laser Combat. "Are we playing laser tag?" I asked slowly. "Yea?" Colt asked me kinda fearfully. "Oh my god I can't believe you brought me here!...I have always wanted to do this!" I hugged him and gave him a kiss before running out of the car. "Hurry up come on!"
~~~time skip~~~
I'm sneaking around a corner peaking out looking for Colt. I spot him looking around the wrong side of the wall as he is in a direct line of my sight. I shot him and hide behind my wall. "Oie! Hey where'd you go?!" I run away laughing as he follows me through the dark hallway into the neon room. Next thing I know my vest lights up signaling I've been shot. "Dang!" The way to win is to be the first one to get 7 hits on their opponent. Right now the score is 5-3 with me winning. I run around a corner and back to where I'm behind him. I follow for a while before I get bored and shoot him. "Hahaha his is waaaaayyy to easy!" I run away and head upstairs. I hear him climbing the steps attempting to be stealthy but failing miserably. "I hear you!" I shout running into a dark corner. "I know where you are!" And then my vest lights up. "Urgh!" I run after him and get two more shots in then he turns and shoots me like a hundred times. I start to slowly fall clutching my chest like I'm dying. "Ooh! I can't take the pain! Oh the pain! I'm dead!" I collapse and give one more jolt to my body before lying still. "Oh no I've killed my girlfriend and it's only the first date!" He holds me in his lap. "What will I do without you my love!" He says fake crying. "I don't think I can go on." "I'm fine now!" I say jumping up. "Yay! She's not dead!" We skip out and head to eat at the taco truck. That seems to be our place. After we went to get ice cream. "Mhhhhh! I have wanted ice cream for a week now! You are my savior!" I say to my devine oreo overload. "Aw thanks!" "Yea wasn't talking to you babe. Sorry but this ice cream is my savior." I say giving him a taste. "Wow that's good!" He gives me a bite of his cookie dough crunch. I practically moan from the deliciousness. After the ice cream we walked to diamond W and window shopped before he drove me home.

"Thank you for the fantastic night!" I said while hugging him. "It was my pleasure! I had a great time!" He pecked my cheek. "I did as well!" I kissed him good night and broke it off before it got too heated. I mean we ARE in front of my MOM'S window. "Night!" He blew me a kiss in response. I caught it and placed it in my heart. Cliche I know but it something we do.