Chapter 10

You went downstairs and stopped in front of the giant lab doors.

Ok, now or never.

You knocked on the door gently only to be greeted by muffled moans and wimpers.

Doors open to reveal a submissiv, panting, desperate Flug, his dick throbbing in his hand, already driping of precum.

He didn't hear you over himself whining and begging for some sort relief.

He cried out your name, "Y/n p-please, I-I..."
His eyes shot open as he finally noticed your presence.

"Ah, I'm s-so sorry I-" you pushed him down a bit, until he sat on the floor with his back against the wall.

"Don't worry, Doctor.....Black hat said I should take care of your 'problem'" you silently said while you pointed down to his cock.

Though you tried to sound confident Flug could hear the nervousness in your voice. He pulled you down to his level gently as he lifted his paperbag and placed a soft kiss on your lips.

The moment your lips touched, every went hot, you wanted more of him. The two of you panted heavily and started to make out. Kissing and sucking on Flugs neck you worked your way down his chest until you reached his still fully erected dick.

Smiling at what you did to the poor guy you took his cock in your mouth and twirled your tongue around the tip. He yelped at your action. He cried out your name again, praising you and telling you how much he needed you. You kissed his dick a few times making Flug moan and groan, drool ran down his chin. He looked so precious. Finally he seemed like he wasn't able to hold it any longer and his cum squirted in your mouth. He really was a virgin, he came so quickly
You thought.

Covering his face with his hands he looked down at you sucking and liking his dick clean, making sure every drop landed in your mouth. You could taste him, sweet a little salty and a bit bitter in the end but absolutely delicious. You gave him a smile and looked at him. He pulled his pants up and thanked you. Wow

You giggled at how cute he was, making him nervous.

"W-Why are you laughing, did I do something wrong?" He asked unsure what he might have done wrong to make you laugh at him.

"Oh Flug, you didn't do anything wrong....you don't have to thank me though....you're too cute" you said kissing his cheek.

He blushed again, turning his head at your direction he took your hand in his'.

"Maybe you should hang out in the lab more often" he said.

"Yeah maybe I should" you answered and hugged him.

Hi friendos!
So just a little thing I came up with today.....do you guy snt to hear more from Flug and the reader? Should I make this a Black hat x reader x Flug story?

I don't know...I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for your time and as always I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye Bye                           -Nina