two

The pattern they had at the meet up was... strange for Chizuru. She knew that this was the pattern for meet-ups for the people who wanted to find partners, but not for simple friendly meet-ups like this, especially since she was placed in between the corner beside two girls. Not that it wasn't a relief but she was also a tad bit uncomfortable with the fact that a few males and females from another room had suddenly joined them, complete strangers.

Her eyes would wander around the karaoke room and they often found themselves laying upon the table in which had all types of food placed, she would hear people asking her questions to which she would either hum in response, nod or shake her head. At some times she would stand up when it was her turn to sing and sit down right away when she was done, grabbing a few snacks every now and then and going back to have her eyes wander around the room.

Not that she was awkward with the entire situation, but rather... she didn't feel placed there even though people wanted her to be there.

"Chizuru-san, here!" She looked down to see a basket that had a few chips in it on her lap, she grabbed a few and quietly thanked the person who had passed them onto her. "So, Chizuru-san, what do you like to do?" Looking up, she stared at a male with black hair like her and light chestnut eyes.

"Um, I play in a volleyball team, so I like to play volleyball I guess." She says loud enough for him to hear her, his eyes start to sparkle with curiosity and he had moved closer to her. Chizuru found herself looking away in discomfort of his sudden approach and so tried not to look at him as much as possible.

"Just volleyball? You seem to be a person who likes to do karaoke as well since you're really good at singing." This was true, Chizuru would mostly go to the karaoke with her sister whenever both had the time since both of them were old enough to do these activities. The ace had decided to let herself a bit loose, after all this was an event to have fun instead of being tense most of the time.

"Yea, I like to come to the karaoke sometimes with my sister." She admits, the male nods his head with a small smile.

"You have a younger sister?" He asks and Chizuru nods her head.

"Hm, she is younger than me." It was right then that she noticed, she didn't know the name of the guy in front of her. She turned to him as he stared at her with a look of curiosity and so did she. "By the way, I never got our name."

The male nods his head and chuckles, extending his hand slightly. "Takahiro, Aonuma Takahiro." He presents himself and Chizuru takes his hand, shaking it gently.

Before she had known, the girl found herself having a long conversation with the student. He had a pretty interesting status for himself, a baseball pitcher for is school and he has hobby of doing crafts, both had a quite a few things in common and Chizuru thought to herself she wouldn't mind getting close to him.

Right then, from the other side of the room, she heard loud laughs. From the corner of her eye, she could see her captain laughing with the captain of the male volleyball team, Kuroo. She felt a pang on her chest when seeing the both of them so close to each other and she without noticing had stopped speaking to Takahiro, who had a confused look on his face.

Miu's hand was placed on top of Kuroo's shoulder while she wiped away her tears of laugher with her other and Kuroo had leaned over to her slightly, the scene that was being displayed to Chizuru made her have the need to get out of the room and go elsewhere.

"Um, I need to use the restroom." She said with a small smile and stood up, Takahiro could only watch as she closed the door behind herself and jog towards the bathroom. Her heart was racing miles, and it was not in a good way. Her lips were trembling as she took deep breaths to calm herself down in front of the mirror that was on the tiled wall.