four

Hours had passed by, Chizuru was laid on top of her bed, staring blankly at her ceiling. She could hear the faint music that was being played in her sister's room and also the sounds of cars driving down the street she lived in, her light was low as she hugged her pillow close to her chest while she would at least try to sleep.

But all to waste since she would open her eyes minutes after. She still seemed to be thinking about the events from earlier and how she became "friends" with Hara Kazuya. Every time she would think about him, she would furrow her brows and so the thoughts of him would lead to thinking about Kuroo and her captain, which almost gave her a massive headache.

The phone beside Chizuru vibrated and the screen lit up while showing a message had come into her inbox, she clicked on it and saw that the sender was Kenma. How rare for him to message her.

Kenma:

My mom's inviting you and Kae over for dinner, do you want to come?

Chizuru stared at the message and soon sat up on her bed, she saw the time on the top corner of her phone screen and saw that it was still quite early for her to make dinner. The advantages were that she wouldn't have to wash dishes and prepare ingredients in the kitchen and do whatever it was with the ingredients she had, the disadvantages... well, she would take advantage of the offer.

She walked out of her room and knocked on Kae's door before going in, the younger black-haired female was sprawled upon her bed with a book in hands and staring up at her older sister curiously.

"What's up?" She says and closes her book, placing it down on her nightstand.

"Kenma and his mom invited us over for dinner, should we go?" The young model had instantly sat up on her bed and went to her closet to put on a decent shirt instead of the baggy one she was wearing.

"Definite yes, we shall and we will." Kae says adding a giggle to the end of her words, while Kae was finishing dressing herself up, Chizuru was still at the door and phone in hands to text back to the setter next door.

Chizuru:

We're heading over in a few.

** ** ** **

Both Kae and Chizuru were sat down in front of the TV, it appeared to be passing a program that Kae liked to watch and so the sisters had decided to just watch it. Meanwhile Kenma was in his room with Kuroo, and Kenma's mom seemed to be almost done with dinner while it seemed that Kenma's dad had to be working overnight.

Kae would be laughing every now and then while Chizuru was paying attention elsewhere, her phone had already vibrated three times in her pocket but she decided to ignore it. The door to the living room opened revealing the bedhead male and pudding head setter that had invited her over.

"Why aren't you guys coming into the room?" Kuroo asked with a brow furrowed. Kae stopped laughing and gave him a blank look. Both were staring at each other intently and so the girl was the first one to turn away.

"We don't want to, we're good here at the couch." She says and huffs, Chizuru glanced at him for a minute before looking down and as an excuse pulling out her phone. She saw three messages from the sender Harassole. Who was that again? Ah right, Hara Kazuya, the one who would force people into being friends with him. The ace had hesitantly clicked on her inbox and decided to read his messages.

Harassole (Hara):

Hey Chizuru-san! What are you up to tomorrow?

Harassole (Hara):