nineteen

The air was biting at Chizuru's exposed skin every now and then which bothered the female deeply, oh look, another reason to why she didn't like to wear skirts in cold seasons. The male beside her was quiet the entire time ever since they had parted ways with the group and Miu, which was... funny and awkward in her opinion.

After calling Hanamiya shitty eyebrows, the group had walked with them all the way to the station and so since most of them got off in different stations, the same wasn't for the two of them. Hanamiya got off on the same station as Miu and so Chizuru only watched as both argued while walking out of the exit. And so back to the situation she was in now.

Hara being quiet left Chizuru awkward, it was strange and something she wasn't used to. Usually he would give out those small comments that would either make her go along or want to strangle him, but none of those were heard. Her house was close but she didn't want to walk the rest of the in the way with the silence. She looked up at the male to see that he was only looking ahead of them, after thinking hard about it, she walked ahead of him and stood in his way.

She knew that he was now staring down at her and so she inhaled sharply before starting to speak. "Why are you so quiet?" She asked in an almost whisper, she didn't know whether he was staring at her or not now since she saw a slight movement of his head to the side.

She dropped her bags onto the ground and her hands went up to his hair, Hara flinched upon feeling Chizuru's warm and soft hands on his hair and brushing the strands of his hair up. His eyes were wide and Chizuru's forest green orbs were staring intently into Hara's maroon ones.

"You've been acting strange ever since we met at the bowling center, you haven't even spoken to me once!" She said in a serious tone, her hands now sliding down to his cheeks that had a blush now coating over them.

Chizuru had her eyes wide open in the slightest when she saw the male clench his jaw and take a hold of her hands himself, and taking the advantage of pulling her onto him.

"...Everyone was staring at you..." The male murmured lowly, his tone filled with something that Chizuru couldn't quite grasp as her body tensed slightly when his arms had gone completely around her waist and his head resting on her shoulder. "Geez... and it was only you and that girl there, what if something had happened?" The female was confused by his words and laughed wryly.

"What are you on about, Hara?" She said and her arms went around as well while sighing with a wry smile tugging her lips. "The way you're talking makes it seem as if you're jealous." The words left her mouth and her eyes widen in realisation. Jealousy. At the same time, the arm around her had tightened and her heart skipped a beat inside her chest which made her confused as to why it did that.

"I... Might've been." His words came out in a whisper beside Chizuru's red-hot ear, her arms tightened around him and she shook her head at his words before taking a small step back to look up at him.

"What are you saying? Jealous? Over me?" She wryly laughed before hitting his chest playfully, the male still didn't let his arms completely loosen around her and so his hands brushed themselves upon her cheek and is eyes staring at the expression she had. He swiftly placed his hand at the back of her neck and pulled her in, placing his lips at the shell of her ear.

"You look beautiful, no, extraordinary tonight." He whispered before letting his arms fall loose and so pick up the bags that Chizuru had dropped on the floor. He placed them in her hands and so placed a kiss on the side of her head before running his fingers through her dark strands of hair. "Good night, Chizuru."