-chasing pavements-

OH MY FREAKING BASKETVOLLEY LORD (GET IT GET IT)

WEVE COME TO AN END (NOT COMPLETELY THO BUT THE PLOT) AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT THIS STORY CAME THIS FAR

and i owe it to you guys, you lovely beans, thank you for coming this far with chasing pavements and its characters of kuroko no basuke and haikyuu, and also the characters of nekoma's female volleyball team, hara's family and chizuru's family -- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!

i have so many things to reveal, like -- this story wasnt even supposed to end the way it did.

DUN DUN DUN

yes, i had many different outcomes for it and to how things would be rolling. for an exAMPLE.

i was going to have chizuru end up with kuroo at some point and kae with kenma -- unexpected right?

hara's 'crush' was actually real in the past plot too and chizuru's mother was alive and well, chizuru was also going to have an abusive father (aHEM but i changed bc i thought why not)

even miu's character, she wasnt ever going to end up with hana-chan the way it did and i was going to make her suffer and have a dark past -- she was going to be a player and the reason she'd reject kuroo would be because of how close friends they were and she couldnt bring herself to do such a thing to him, especially to chizuru too.

tOtAlLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE -- I KNOW

so i give you guys this --

A Q&A IF EVERYBODY WANTS!

to everybody in the story, to the charACTERS INCLUDED THEMSELVES

LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS GUYS

--

before i go leaving this, i am going to give you guys an explanation as to how i came up with this plot and the characters i made.

the plot--

at first, i didnt think id go this far into making such a story. i thought to make it dark (there was a bit of darkness for a split second) and even include some deed action in it but like -- no, they are beans so not yet. no means no.

this story was going to be so much darker as it rolled out and much longer, but there were days i just couldnt accomplish that, and so leading to as if it is an anime with 24 chapters (episodes), i always had this habit of doing a story that included a variety of anime characters of various anime universes. and this one story actually rolled out well-- with the combination of two universes that may actually merge into one and the scenes are fairly familiar (except for the plot cuz honestly, knb seems to use sorcery when playing basketball like oOF--)

and leading to the story you had finished reading.

kazetani chizuru--

she was actually supposed to be a emotionless character at first, but then i read this one thing on a fic that every characters in every fic should have its own flaw. and bOi was that right and deep. chizuru has flaws if most havent noticed.

examples; 

-giving up on things too easily most of the time and depending on the situation (e.g karaoke scene when seeing miu and kuroo in the corner instead of giving attention to aonuma // he was going to be an official character in the story but i changed my mind//, playground scene with kuroo in where she cried when realising she couldnt confess)

-letting her emotions get in the way at times (e.g not interacting with kuroo at kenma's house, not apologizing to kuroo when hearing his conversation with miu in the sport's hall)