Chaper Five: Birthday To Remember.. Or Not?

Just A Game [Teenlock]

Chapter Five: Birthday To Remember.. Or Not?

*

"Sherlock!" A voice reaches the two boys lounging on the bonnet. They exchange a look, as if they'd been caught stealing from the cookie jar by their mothers.

Sherlock is the first to sit up and squint, putting a hand above his eyes to try and get a better view of the boy approaching them. He still has his cigarette hanging out of his mouth and he removes it to blow out the smoke as he smirks.

Jim sits up slightly, after registering who was making their way towards them. He sighs a little, mumbling about how his angel must have flew away.

"Mycroft" Sherlock greets with a nod as his brother stands at the end of the bonnet.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Mycroft shots back, skipping greetings, as a tiny trace of a smirk appears on his lips.

Both brother's know his only doing this to appear brotherly to their mother and his boyfriend, both of whom think he should try harder to bond with his younger brother. Also, if Mycroft's twitching fingers were anything to go by, he was hoping to score a smoke too.

Jim fully sits up then and tosses the packet of cigarettes to Mycroft "Oh, shut it, Mikey and have a fag"

Mycroft bites his lip and glances down at the box before looking behind him, back towards the school.

"He's waiting for me..." He trails off before glaring at Jim "And my name is Mycroft, James, you'd do well to remember it"

"Oh, I'm so scared" Jim mocks.

Mycroft gives a small smile, always having some odd bound with Jim. It was like they enjoyed torturing each other and attempting to figure the other's brain out. A mission in which Sherlock and Jim had succeed in, much to Mycroft's dismay.

The older boy removes two cigarettes, sliding one into his jacket pocket (Sherlock briefly questions the jacket, given the weather) and slots the over between his lips.

He holds a hand out to Sherlock expectantly. Sherlock leans forward and light it for his brother, giving a sarcastic smile as he does.

Without another word Mycroft turns and heads back for the school, his hair looking lighter thanks to the sun.

"Take the jacket off! Your boyfriend likes your arms!" Sherlock calls with a chuckle.

Jim taps his arm with a smile as Mycroft freezes. He sends a glare to Sherlock but shrugs off his jacket anyway, leaving him in a short sleeved top that was particularly colourful (red) for him. He'd only put it on because he had no intentions of taking off his jacket.

The boyfriend likes what the boyfriend likes.

"Damn Sherlock Holmes" Mycroft grumbles, taking a drag on his cigarette and rounding the corner to go meet said boyfriend.

Sherlock and Jim settle again, laughing to themselves.

"Your dear brother is so fun to mess with" Jim laughs, coughing on the smoke a little thanks to his laughing.

"Exactly why I mess with him so often" Sherlock murmurs, watching his brother round the corner.

The two friends share a laugh and ten minutes later students are flooding the carpark.

Irene glares as she approaches them. Jim raises an eyebrow, wondering what got her knickers in a twist. Sherlock seems to know as he slumps, looking a tad guilty as he meets Irene's gaze.