Chapter Nine: A Shoelace Noose

Just A Game [Teenlock]

Chapter Nine: A Shoelace Noose

*

"C-Chemistry.."  John whispers, his voice lower and muffled against the skin of Sherlock's neck.

The taller boy's mouth was roaming over John's neck and shoulder, leaving a trail of love bites in his wake. His hands were just trailing up and down the blonde's bare sides, just teasing, but John felt like the touches were sending little jolts of lightening through his nerve endings.

The patterns Sherlock was creating with his fingertips certainly had John squirming on the bed, growing more impatient and needy with each touch.

John had absolutely no clue how they'd gone from studying Chemistry to doing this. He wasn't exactly complaining.

Sherlock breaths a chuckle, his hot breath ghosting over John's bitten and bruised skin. "Would you prefer I stop and we continue reading?"

John shakes his head before Sherlock had even finished his question, his hands coming up to tangle in Sherlock's curls. Pulling him closer when he had a firm grip on them.

"Don't you dare stop.."

Sherlock chuckles again, his mouth right next to John's ear. In response, John arches up, his hips pressing into Sherlock's own. Somewhere along the road, Sherlock's top and trousers had made themselves a home on the floor. Meaning only two thin layers of cotton were separating the two boys.

John's action has the desired effect and the boy above him makes an odd half groan half gasp into John's ear.

This eggs him on and John presses up again, one of the hands in Sherlock's hair sliding down to crawl under Sherlock's waistband and take a hand full of that plush arse.

Sherlock's hands stop teasing John's sides and pull John down into a soft, almost lazy kiss. They could barely move, not wanting to lose any contact.

Humming, Sherlock's hand move again and settle on John's waist. He presses down, holding John in place on the mattress.

John blinks when he realises Sherlock had stopped and what he sees takes his breath away.

Sherlock's eyes, a mixture of blue and a pale green, were watching him closely, searching for any signs of discomfort or hesitation. John's heart melted a little, right there. Sherlock's expression revealed so much, was so open.

John could see it all. He adored the blonde, was worried for him and cared more the anything else about him. He didn't want John hurt and was checking he definitely wanted his. He was putting John before himself.

Love. That's what John was seeing.

He didn't need the words. Seeing it was good enough.

So John took hold of Sherlock's neck and dragged him in for a kiss that told Sherlock all the same things that one look had told John.

When they pull back for breath Sherlock was grinning against John's lips and John could feel that his own smile was just as wide.

Sherlock's hands become firmer in the next moment, pushing John down again. Sherlock sends John a nervous look. Without hesitation, John nods.

John received a peck on the lips before Sherlock grinds down on him.

Both of them make one of those half moaning, half gasping noises. One of John's hands fly out to grip at the bedsheets while the other stays on Sherlock's behind, squeezing now and then as he ruts upwards to meet Sherlock's movements.