FOUR

Lexi's POV

I yawned, woken up by my phone vibrating on my nightstand. I looked at my phone. It was 8:03 am.

" @erika_xoxo mentioned you in a tweet " yesterday, 10:38pm.

Just check it in awhile, my conscience told me. You know what though, Erika was right. I'll enter Kian and Jc's contest today. I don't know why I didn't do it as soon as I saw the video yesterday. I read through all the rules and did everything I needed to. I went on Twitter to see what Erika mentioned me in.

"@KianLawley @JcCaylen my roommate @lexi_rayne11 is your biggest fan, plz pick her!!" It had hundreds of likes and like fifty retweets.

I was looking through the likes... one of them just so happened to be @KianLawley . Holy shit.

WAIT. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen, hoping Erika was awake. She was indeed, sitting at the counter drinking tea.

"Erika!" I yelled, running up to her.

"What?!" She asked.

"Your tweet! I entered! But Kian, he liked YOUR TWEET!" I said, dying on the inside.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah!" I said, showing it to her.

"Maybe that tweet will help them possibly pick you." She said.

"I doubt it, but Kian did like it." I said. Just then, my phone buzzed again...

" @KianLawley tweeted: " we're picking the winner in a week, don't forget :) " "

---A/N---

Ok I know that one was very very short, but I just needed a little filler chapter to prepare for chapter five! :)

-Lexi