FIFTEEN

Lexi's POV

"Chance is out of the picture." I sighed with a smile.

"Ok." Kian smiled. "I gotta get dressed." He said, leaning forward, planting a kiss on my forehead, as I felt my cheeks heat up. This was my cue to leave. I walked back to my room after he'd closed the door. I locked the door, slipping my ripped denim jeans off, and taking off the t-shirt I was wearing. I picked up my dress, unzipping the side and stepping into it. I pulled it up and once I had it on, zipped it back up, which was a snug fit, and walked in front of the mirror. There was a reason it was my favorite, as I smiled. I left the room with my curling iron in hand, finding my way to the bathroom down the hallway.

It took me a good half hour to do my hair, and all I did was curl it and leave it down.

I was sitting on my bed, about to put on my heels when I got a call. Erika. Again?

"Hey." I answered, confused as to why she called me again, since we'd just talked not long ago.

"Hi, um, did you call Chance? Cause he texted me a few minutes ago asking what happened. And I was like, I don't know, why? And he was like, well she called and blah blah blah, and then I told him-" I cut off her rambling.

"Yes, I called. And I broke up with him." I explained. The line was dead for a moment.

"You broke up with him?! How did it feel?" She excitedly questioned.

"Actually... kinda great." I laughed. It's crazy how one person can make you feel after only watching them through a screen for over three years, and then just meeting him and knowing that it was something special after just a day.

"It's cause you know Kian is something else..." I knew she was smirking by her tone.

"That's true, Er!!" I smiled.

"But you know that you're only there for 5 more days after tonight." She said, sending a spark of heartbreak through me. It feels like I just got here.

"Yeah. I won't let that stop or ruin anything though." I said, hearing a knock on the door. I covered the speaker on my phone, telling, most likely Kian, to come in.

"Hey Erika, I'll text you tonight." I said, biting my lip. I glanced at Kian, who was wearing a white button up shirt with the top few open, black pants, cuffed at the bottom, and these brown shoes but god he looked good. (A/N- imagine the outfit the Merrell twins picked for him in the collab video, except here the pants are black instead of blue! Ok, continue now ;))

"You better!" She said into the phone.

"I will. Bye." I hung up.

"Hi you." Kian said once I had finished talking to Erika.

"Hey you." I copied with a smile. I reached down for my heels that were in front of me. I slipped them on and grabbed my purse from behind me and stood up, walking to the mirror to see if I looked okay.

"You clean up nicely, Lawley." I smirked at his reflection standing behind me in the mirror.

"You don't look too bad yourself, babe." He countered with a wink, the words rolling smoothly from his tongue.

"How smooth." I teased, fixing a strand of hair, and turning to face the boy.

"That's what they call me." He smiled.

"Mhm, sure." I nodded.

"What was that for?" He asked, offended, causing a laugh from me.

"No one calls you that Kian, but keep on dreaming." I smiled. We left the room and walked down the stairs.

"Woah, woah. Woah. Where are you two going?" Jc asked raising an eyebrow, seeing us go towards the front door.

"We were just going-" I panicked and started saying, before Kian covered us.

"To film something for one of my videos." He said calmly.

"Dressed like that?" Jc asked, still suspicious.

"Yeah. Got a problem with that?" Kian asked.

"No." Jc shook his head.

"Ok." Kian said, as he turned around and walked to the door, opening it and motioning for me to go first. I smiled.

"What was that about?" I questioned in my head, realizing I shouldn't ask him. We got into his car and after driving a few blocks in silence, I turned the radio on. "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran came on. I turned it up more, as it was one of my favorite songs. I was quietly singing along, when I heard Kian also singing. I looked over at him, wanting to just stay in this moment; hearing Kian's amazing voice singing one of my favorite songs, while concentrating on driving, a little smile threatening to appear on his face as he sang. He reached over, resting his hand on my thigh. He parked in front of an old Italian-style building about fifteen minutes later, that resembled old apartment-like architecture. I recognized this from my trip to Europe I took a few summers ago. We got out of the car and Kian took my hand as we walked into the fancy restaurant.

"Reservation for Mr. and Mrs. Lawley?" The waitress at the front asked with an accent. Kian nodded. She led us through the dimly-lit restaurant to our table. She left us with the menus and walked away.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lawley?! " I whispered across the table to Kian.

"Maybe she doesn't speak perfect English." He said, trying not to smile.

"Oh, right, of course." I said sarcastically with a laugh.

"Love you." He winked.

"I love you too Kian." I smiled.

---A/N---

Heyyy sorry that took so long to upload! I started school so when I don't have homework I will try to update as much as possible during the week, and I'll update on weekends (hopefully).

If you got the reference at the end of the chapter, I love you

Adios,

Lexi