TWENTY ONE

Lexi's POV

"The rules are simple. Kian, Jc, Lexi and I have written down questions about ourselves. We'll take turns, so Kian will start and ask us one of the questions and whoever get it right, gets to pick something from this table full of food to dump on the other two people. Then the next person asks a question and so on." Bobby explained as we sat in the backyard on the bar stools from the house. Kian pulled out a paper from his pocket as Bobby sat down on the fourth seat.

"Okay. This one should be easy. How many siblings do I have?" Kian asked, folding his paper in half and putting it back in his pocket.

"I know you have two sisters." I said.

"You have two sisters and a brother." Bobby said.

"But he has more siblings than that. He has two brothers actually." Jc said smiling.

"Yep." Kian said. Jc stood up and walked to the table of foods and came back with a bottle of syrup. He stood behind us, squeezing the bottle as he walked by Bobby and I.

"This is so gross." I sighed.

"Lexi you're next." Jc said.

"When is my birthday?" I asked.

"October 1st!" Kian shouted. I smiled and nodded.

...

"Alright guys that's it for today's video, if you liked it, give it a thumbs up! We'll see you soon." Jc said as he turned off the camera. I moved my wet and sticky hair out of my face, looking around the backyard at the mess we made filming. I was definitely the messiest one out of all of us. My shirt was all shades of red and brown and yellow.

"I'm gonna go shower." Jc said.

"I'm showering after you." Bobby called as the two walked inside. I turned to Kian and smirked. He hadn't gotten very messy compared to the rest of us, so I took this opportunity.

"I could really use a hug right now, Kian." I said walking closer to him.

"Lexi, no." He said, walking backwards, keeping eye contact with me.

"Kian, yes." I said, as he got close to the pool and stopped walking. I wrapped my arms tightly around him laughing, getting his shirt even dirtier.

"Lexiiiiiii." He groaned, laughing. "You need to get cleaned up."

"But Jc is showering and then Bobby." I said.

"Then why don't I just do this..." He said, and I felt him let go of me and my feet leave the ground. I instinctively held my breath as I felt cool liquid surround me. I resurfaced, pushing my hair out of my face, once again.

"Well are you coming or are you just gonna leave me out here?" I asked, swimming to the edge.

"This pool is gonna be a mess when we're done." He said, jumping into the pool.

We swam around for a few minutes. My smile slightly fading.

"You okay?" Kian asked, as we got out.

"Yeah." I lied, putting on a fake smile.