ELEVEN

(****WARNING MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER**** )

Lexi's POV

"Kian truth or dare?" Bobby asked, the smell of alcohol strong on his breath, and everyone else's.

"Truth." He said.

"Do you have a crush on Lexi?" He asked.

"Yes. A hundred percent yes." He stated, slightly glancing at me.

"You heard it here first everyone!" Corey said. I laughed.

"Okay Lexi. Truth or dare?" Jc slurred.

"Hm..." I questioned. I hadn't done a dare yet the whole game....

"Do dare!" Bobby encouraged.

"Darrrrrrreeee" Corey said.

"I'll do dare." I said, nodding.

"Go jump in the pool fully clothed." Jc said. I sighed.

"Fine." I said. This was not going to be fun, considering I was wearing ripped skinny jeans. I stood up and followed the boys outside, Jc caring the camera.

"On the count of three." Kian said.

"I hate countdowns Kian!" I whined.

"Fine." He said, walking back inside.

"What's he doing?" Bobby asked, Jc zooming in on Kian, as he returned. Holding a taser in his hand, smirking.

"Lexi. Go." Jc said as Kian started running towards me.

I screamed, before leaping forward into the cool water. I came up to the surface, my wet, brown hair sticking to my shoulders.

"Kian you're so dead." I death glared him, a smile threatening to appear. I swam to the edge, pushing myself out of the water and onto the concrete. I stood up, facing the camera.

"How do you feel?" Jc asked, as if he were the host of an interview.

"Um, cold, to say the least." I said, considering it was now around eight o'clock, by the time we got home, went to In-N-Out, ate our In-N-Out, had a drink, and then started filming.

"And Kian how do you feel?" Bobby asked as Jc panned the camera to Kian.

"I feel great." He said, smirking at me.

"Alright, let's go back inside and finish." Corey said, Bobby and Jc following behind.

"Here." Kian said, holding out his flannel that he had been wearing. He put it on me.

"Thanks." I smiled, standing on my tippy toes, with my hand on his shoulder, I delicately placed a kiss on his cheek. We walked back inside, and I could feel Kian's eyes watching my every move.

"I believe that's all we have for this video." Jc said.

"Like this video and subscribe." Kian said, although his mind seemed to be somewhere else.

"This isn't the last time you'll see Lexi. She's going to be in the rest of the week's videos too." Jc smiled. I nodded.

"We'll see you guys on Wednesday." Kian said, shutting off the camera.

"Alrighy I'm gonna go start editing this video cause I don't think we wanna upload a twenty five minute long video." Jc said, walking upstairs.

"Jc, Dom just asked if we wanted to go to some party of his tonight."

"Sure, I can edit tomorrow. Lexi, do you wanna come?" He asked.

"Partying isn't really my thing." I lied, admiring how good Kian looked tonight.

"Ok. Kian?" He questioned, slipping on his vans.

"Nah, I'll stay with Lexi." He stated, a smirk slowly appearing.

"Ok, we'll be back late." He said, as the three of them went out the door. Kian walked over and closed it behind them.

"Now we're all alone." He said, walking back to me, and stopping, inches between us.

"Good observation, captain obvious." I teased.

"And now I can do this." He stated, smashing his lips against mine. His hands found their way to my waist. I hesitated at first but then kissed back.

"Jump." He mumbled into the kiss. I did as he commanded, wrapping my legs around his torso, his hands under my legs supporting me. He broke the kiss, walking upstairs and turning left into his room. He kicked the door closed.

"You look really good in my shirt." He winked, putting me down on the bed, hovering over me.

"Thanks" I said trying to not be shy. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. His abs were amazing. I don't know how to describe it but it was a perfect view.

He attached his lips to my neck while his hands were going to my pants. I couldn't tell if it was the alcohol getting to me or maybe I was just truthfully feeling like I needed him.

"I'm going to make you feel like heaven, Lexi" He said with a big grin. I just bit my lips as he stood up and took his pants off. He was standing in only his Calvins. He went back to kissing my neck going to my chest. His lips right above my boob.

"I don't think you need this shirt" He said helping me take off my shirt. His lips went to my chest and started to kiss down. From my boob to right above my pants. He went to my pants next and pulled them down in one swift move. I felt him staring at me.

"You are gorgeous" He said going to take my bra off. He unclasped it and watch it fall off my chest. A smirk grew across his face. I could see his boner and I gulped thinking that he was going to be banging me in a minute. I didn't hate that though, I wanted it more than anything.

"You ready to have your world rocked, Lexi" He said with a devilish smile.

"Ugh Kian, just go already" He took off his Calvins slowly. Majorly teasing me and it was working. I wanted him so much. I never thought I could want someone so much.

"Kian, you are so attractive" I said shyly

"No need to be shy, Lexi" He said. He took my undies off and he just licked him lips. He grabbed a condom and ripped it open. I grabbed it from him and put it on his hard friend.

"Ugh Lexi" He said, after I got it on he pushed me back down and slowly entered me and it was amazing.

We laid under the sheets in the bed. Kian sleeping and I couldn't help but think that I just had sex with Kian Lawley! On top of that I didn't regret it one bit.

---A/N---

Thank you to SamanthaBoober for helping me out with that chapter. Go check out her books♥:)

Hope you guys are liking this book!

-L