SEVEN

MONDAY

Lexi's POV

I walked into the auditorium for Psychology 102, my first class of the day. I have classes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and one class Thursday. First class of the day is Psych 102 at 9:30, then English 101 at 11:00, and then History of Art at 12:30. On Thursday, my only class is Elements of Calculus (aka Math 103). I went and sat next to Elizabeth, my partner for this class.

"Hey." She said, not looking up from what she was writing in her notebook.

"Hey! Okay so I'm going to LA on Friday and I won't be back until next Friday. Would you mind texting me a picture of the notes that we take while I'm gone?" I asked.

"Sure. Why are you going to LA?" She asked, looking up from her notes.

"Do you know who Kian and Jc are?" I asked, watching our professor as he wrote stuff on the chalkboard, copying it onto my paper.

"YES." She said a bit louder than expected.

"You know how they were gonna fly out someone for a week and they'd be in their videos?" I asked.

"Yes..." She said, sounding confused.

"They picked me." I whispered.

"No way..." She said.

"Yeah." I said.

----

I was on my way home, driving up to our apartment complex, just turning down the street to it. Erika also has class Mondays, so she was usually home around the same time, unless she stopped to get lunch. I parked and decided to take the stairs today. Once I made it to our apartment door, I unlocked it and stepped inside.

"Hello?" I called.

"Hi." I heard from the kitchen. I suddenly smelt something burning and closed the door before running to the kitchen.

"Erika?!" I questioned, referring to the pot on the stove that was smoking. I opened the window and turned on the fan above the stove.

"I tried making us lunch and I guess I overcooked it." She mumbled, trying to stir what was burning. I turned off the stove.

"We can't eat this." I commented, looking at her food sympathetically.

"Sorry." She apologized.

"It's okay. I'll make some sandwiches." I said, walking to the cupboard and getting the loaf of bread out, then going to the fridge to get all the fixings. About ten minutes later I had made a few sandwiches and plated them with some fruit. We sat at the table and started to eat.

"You better call me everyday when you're in LA." She said, picking up her sandwich and taking another bite.

"I will." I answered, smiling. I actually felt nervous to go. Like what if I'm awkward and boring and that week's gonna be living hell?

---A/N---

wowowowowow that sucked I apologize :( The next chapter will be more interesting I promiseeeeeeeee