TWELVE

Lexi's POV

I woke up with a headache and felt the coolness of bedsheets on me.

Oh god...

I opened my eyes to the bright room, not helping my headache, and saw that I was in Kian's bed, him sound asleep next to me. I sat up, realizing that I had no clothes on, last night's thpughts flooding my brain... I reached down on the floor and picked up Kian's flannel that I had worn briefly last night, and put it on, doing up the buttons except for the top two. I reached for my phone.

10:46 a.m.

I walked to the bathroom soundlessly, my phone tightly in my hand. I shut the door behind me, and sat down on the edge of the bath tub.

Shit, last night really happened. I sighed.

Should I tell Erika? Maybe this is something that Kian and I should keep to ourselves. And what about Chance??  God I messed up... this isn't just a little thing I can ignore for awhile until I forget...

I put my hair up in a bun with the hair tie that I put on my wrist yesterday. I splashed cold water on my face, and grabbed my phone, leaving the bathroom. I put my phone back on the nightstand and crawled back into Kian's bed. I laid down on my back, just looking at the ceiling.

He stirred a bit when I got in, and I felt his arm snake around my waist, his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled a bit, placing my hand on his arm.

"Good morning baby." He said kissing my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"Morning Kian." I said.

"I know this is sudden, but will you go on a date with me tonight?" He asked. My heart stopped for a second.

"Yes. I'd love to." I said, turning my face to him, softly kissing him, my hand resting on his jawline. What am I doing?? Chance?!! My thoughts stopped me. I pulled away, causing him to groan in frustration.

"What's wrong?" He asked after a second, intertwining our hands, lightly tracing his thumb along mine.

What about your boyfriend? I suddenly felt nauseous.

I sat up and ran into the bathroom, dropping to my knees and seconds later, throwing up. I heard Kian come into the bathroom.

"Hey, you're okay." I heard his voice as he moved my hair out of my face. He rubbed my back, sitting down behind me. I threw up once more before I just scooted back, leaning against the wall.

"I'll be back." Kian said, planting a kiss on my forehead.

Lexi, what did you do? Forget about Chance?!

I threw up again. After a few more minutes, Kian still had yet to come back and I knew I wasn't gonna throw up anymore, so I stood up and walked into the hallway.

"Jc, I can do what I want, I'm 21 years old, I'm not a kid." I heard Kian sternly say.

"I know your age dumbass. This isn't gonna end well." I coud hear Jc's tense words.

"What isn't gonna turn out well?" Kian asked defensively. I slowly walked down the stairs.

"You know what I mean. Getting in a relationship with Lexi." He explained to Kian.

"Oh and you know what's good and bad for me?" Kian questioned.

"Why won't you just listen to me?" Jc asked impatiently. The next stepmi took, the stair creaked loudly under my barefoot. Both of them realized I was there. I keep messing everything up. I didn't want to cry in front of them, so I quickly turned and went back upstairs.

"Thanks Jc." Kian said sarcastically with a sigh. I heard his footsteps behind me. I went to my room, walking to the window so I could avoid eye contact with Kian. I wiped a stray tear away when I heard him enter.

"Lexi..." he said.

"I mess everything up..." I said quietly as more tears fell.

"No you don't. What are you talking about?" He asked.

Chance...that's what she's talking about.

I shook the thoughts from my brain. Kian walked over to me, picking me up bridal style and walking over to the bed. He sat down holding me in his arms.

"Can I see that beautiful face of yours baby?" He smiled, causing a tiny smile to appear on me. I looked at him. He put his thumb to my cheek, wiping away the salty drops.

"Gorgeous." He said. I buried my face his bare chest.

---A/N---

Will she tell kian about Chance?
Will chance find out about Kian?

-L ♡