TWENTY

Kian's POV

"My flight lands at one thirty tomorrow afternoon. I'll text you the flight number." I heard Lexi's voice, presumably talking to Erika.

Today is our last 'real' day with Lexi and we're filming a 'messy roommate challenge' and then all of us are going out for dinner. Tomorrow morning we have to leave for the airport at around eight in the morning.

"Ok, see you tomorrow! Bye." She said, as I felt the mattress sink down. I rolled over so that I was now on my back, looking at Lexi who was sitting on the edge of the bed, her hand on my chest.

"Sorry I woke you..." She said.

"You didn't, I was awake." I said, as I had heard the last of her conversation on the phone.

"Okay..." She sighed. I sat up, leaning against the bed frame, and leaned forward, giving her a kiss, causing a slight smile.

"What do you say-" She started to say quietly, before shifting on the bed so that she was now straddling me. Her hands found their way behind my neck. "-we get a little dirty." She said, as my hands rested on either side of her, just below her waist.

"I would say that sounds good." I smirked at her. I was about to close the gap between us when she put her hand on my chest, stopping me from going any further. I pouted.

"Not like that, Kian." She rolled her eyes. "I'm talking about the video we're filming with everyone."

"You're no fun..." I said and she rolled off of me.

"Come on Kian... I'll be fun later but we need to film now." She sighed, tugging my hand, trying to pull me out of bed.

"Okay, okay, I'm up." I said, throwing the covers off and standing up. She let go of me and walked into my closet. After a few minutes she came out holding a black t-shirt and gray sweatpants. She set them down neatly on my bed.

"I'm gonna go change." She said, leaving my room.

Lexi's POV

I walked down the hall to the room I was staying in. I squatted down to the floor level where my suitcase was laying wide open, all my clothes and such askew, waiting to be packed later on. I found my old emerald green Ed Sheeran 'multiply' shirt and a pair of black running shorts that I've had for awhile. I didn't think I would need to bother with shoes.

"Lexiiiiiiii." I heard from the other side of the bedroom door as I stood in the bathroom, putting up my hair.

"Yes?" I called out.

"I'm coming in." Kian said. I smiled, going back to doing my hair. My boyfriend appeared in the mirror, standing behind me, looking as attractive as ever. Maybe even more than usual...

"You ready, baby?" He smiled, drawing out the 'baby'. I laughed, finishing off my bun with a few bobby pins.

"Yes." I said, taking his hand as he excitedly led me downstairs where everyone was waiting.

---A/N---

I know, I know this chapter was very short but I wanted to get a chapter up quickly so the filming of the video & dinner will be the next chapter!

Also....

I'm starting a 'Why Don't We' fanfic!! I'm so excited about it.

GO FOLLOW MY TWITTER >>>>    sunset_kian

love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa