NINE

Lexi's POV

"So what made you want to join the contest?" Kian asked me curiously, looking at me through the rear view mirror of his car. He was driving and Bobby was in the passengers seat.

"Well actually my roommate persuaded me to enter it... I wasnt sure if I wanted to cause I thought it would be such a slim chance that I would win. And I was worried about missing school. But I'm insanely glad that she did because  now I'm here in L.A." I explained. Kian nodded.

"It apparently wasn't that slim of a chance." Kian winked.

"Dude stop hitting on her." Bobby said, noticing Kian's actions.

"No one said I couldn't! Was there a rule, Bobby? No." Kian stated defensively.

"I just don't think it's a good idea! Lexi's only gonna be here for a week. And it might cause tension in the house if you two were a thing." Bobby said. Wait what? Obviously Kian must have said something before they picked me up because Bobby is implying that Kian wants something with me....?!

"We'll obviously we think different then." Kian argued, and I could tell he was trying not to laugh. I was amused of the fact that they were arguing because of me. Throughout them bantering, Kian kept glancing at me through the mirror.

"Guys, stop." I said smiling, causing to stop bickering. "Bobby you do have a valid point, but Kian can do whatever he wants..." I trailed off. 

"Looks like I win." Kian smirked.

"But what if she's taken?" Bobby asked and at this point he turned around to face me. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope."

 And before I realized what I had said, it slipped out of my mouth. 

Shit.

"Fair game..." Kian mumbled, looking a me through the mirror, a small smirk playing on his lips.

○○○ At the House ○○○

"And here we are." Bobby said as Kian parked the car in the driveway.

"Oh really, I thought this was just a random house." I sarcastically said, getting a smile out of Kian. On the rest of the ride home from the airport we all got a lot more comfortable with each other, telling stupid stories and telling me about Jc, Corey, and Franny. I brought up the infamous topic of #Frian, and Kian's respose was that 'I have my eyes on someone else'. Hm, suspicious?

I got my suitcase from the trunk and they led me inside, realizing that I already knew where everything was from their videos. Jc was sitting on the couch on his phone, Corey wasn't in sight, and Bobby had told me that Franny was visiting a friend in New York and would be back in a few more days.

"Jc, this is Lexi." Kian introduced him to me. I waved.

"Hey how was your flight?" He asked, getting up and greeting me with a hug.

"It was great!" I smiled.

"Where's Corey?" Kian asked.

"Upstairs editing." Jc answered.

"Let's go take your stuff up to the room." Kian said to me and Bobby and Jc started talking about video ideas to film. I nodded and he took my bag for me. We walked up the stairs and down the hallway, to a room at the end. I went in first to see a bed and a nightstand, a desk and a full length mirror next to the closet. And a window overlooking Los Angeles.

"It's not much..." Kian said.

"But it's enough." I smiled.

"Or ya know, you could always crash with me." He smiled, sitting on the bed. He took his phone out his back pocket, putting it behind him. I joined him.

"Why would I wanna do that though?" I teased. Kian pretended to be offended, causing me to laugh.

"I'm kidding. Thank you." I said, I stood up and walked over to the window, admiring L.A.

"I'll meet you downstairs, Lex." He said, leaving. I looked back at the empty room, his phone still on the bed. I've always wondered what the backgrounds were on his phone, and decided that this was probably the best time. I didn't wanna seem like I was snooping, I literally just wanna see his home screen. I sat on the bed, pressed the lock button, a picture of the the city during the sunrise as his lock screen. I was surprised when there was no password. But it did'nt open to the home screen but to iMessage. I was about to press the home button but froze when I saw my name. It was a text to Jc just when we had got home.

Dude I really like Lexi... she's funny, smart and f*cking beautiful...am I allowed to call dibs? ♥

---A/N---

Oooooooooooh♡