4.

The Weasleys, Harry, Hermione and Emily were on their way to the Quidditch World Cup when they met Amos Diggory and his son.

As the adults were talking Cedric greeted everyone. After that he turned around to Emily, "So you're the newfound potter, aren't you? My dad told me about it. I'm Cedric." She shook his hand with a smile.

Her eyes flashed with recognition and she tried to hide a large grin. Unsuccessfully. "Emily Potter. But you can call me Em. I've heard a lot about you too." He lifted an eyebrow. "I'm not sure if I should feel honored or concerned..." She threw a look to Ginny and Hermione, and then to Cedric's eyes, his hair, and his slightly visible sixpack. "Oh, trust me," she said with a wink, "you should."

As the girls left the tent the world cup was about to start. They climbed the rows, up to the top. "Blimey, dad, how far up are we?" Ron asked. "Well put it this way," a sneery voice said, "if it rains, you'll be the first ones to know."

They all turned around to see Lucius and Draco Malfoy looking at them. "I bet Potter is going to participate this year. He's a sucker for attention," Draco mumbled with an evil smirk. As he saw the questioning looks of Harry, Hermione, Ron and Emily he grinned statisfied.

"Come on, Draco, there's no need to talk to neither a Potter nor a Weasley," his father hissed "You don't know do you?" Draco asked Ron and the rest of the Weasley children utterly pleased with himself. "So many members of your family work in the Ministry and you haven't been told! My father explained me everything about it!"

Em started laughing. Her clear laughter was almost drowned in the noise. As everyone stared at her she stopped, but a small smirk stayed on her face. "You know it's indeed bizarre, blondie," she said slowly, acting really intrigued, "you truly sound like a squirrel. Lucius Malfoy gasped but Draco looked at Harry irritated, "Did you get yourself another girlfriend, Potter?" She sneered her nose. "Ew. Incest. Gross."

"Then who the hell are you?" He was now really confused. Emily stepped closer to him and ran her fingers over the expensive cloth of his suit, only to bewilder him even more. She fluttered her eyelashes innocently at him, "Your sweetest dream. Your worst nightmare. Atleast I do know who you are, sweetheart. Dyed hair, pretentious deatheater attitude, not seeing a difference between having money and having class. You're obviously a Malfoy." With that she patted his chest. Draco stared at her with his mouth slightly open.

"What do you think you're doing, foolish girl?" Lucius Malfoy uttered outraged. "I know perfectly fine what I'm doing, thanks for your help, Sir," she said with a lovely smile. Turning around to Draco again she continued, "By the way, I thought you weren't supposed to talk to a Potter... I'm Harry's sister. Daddy hasn't told you that?" With that she threw her hair around and started walking away, the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione striding behind her.

"Wasn't it a bit too dramatic?" Em whispered to them. "Absoloutely not!" "Brilliant" "Of course not!" it came back cheerfully. "So what do you think about him?" Ginny asked curiously. „He's a GLG", Emily awnsered without even thinking about it. As she saw the confused looks of the others she added, "A good looking git." The girls bursted in laughter.

When the death eaters arrived at the world cup, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Emily fled into the woods. Suddenly they heard Ron yell with pain.

"What happened?" said Hermione anxiously, stopping so abruptly that Harry walked into her. "Ron, where are you? Oh this is stupid - lumos!" She illuminated her wand and directed its narrow beam across the path. Ron was lying sprawled on the ground. "Tripped over a tree root," he said angrily, getting to his feet again.

"Well, with feet that size, hard not to," said a drawling voice from behind them. Harry, Emily, Ron, and Hermione turned sharply. Draco Malfoy was standing alone nearby, leaning against a tree, looking utterly relaxed. His arms folded, he seemed to have been watching the scene at the campsite through a gap in the trees. Emily lifted a brow at him, "I was wondering the whole time wheter you're feet were just as small as your brain."

"Hadn't you better be hurrying along, now? You wouldn't like her spotted, would you?" Malfoy replied and nodded at Hermione. "What's that supposed to mean?" said Hermione defiantly. "Granger, they're after Muggles," said Malfoy. "D'you want to be showing off your knickers in midair? Because if you do, hang around... they're moving this way, and it would give us all a laugh."

"Oh you're such an...", Em jumped at him, but Harry caught her before she could reach Draco and probably add him some serious injuries. She looked horrifying. "Don't," Harry whispered, "he's not worth it."

"Hermione's a witch," he snarled. "Have it your own way, Potter," said Malfoy, grinning maliciously. "If you think they can't spot a Mudblood, stay where you are."

"You watch your mouth!" shouted Ron. „Never mind, Ron," said Hermione quickly, seizing Ron's arm to restrain him as he took a step toward Malfoy.

There came a bang from the other side of the trees that was louder than anything they had heard. Several people nearby screamed. Malfoy chuckled softly what gave Emily goosebumps. She shook herself to get this strange feeling off.

"Scare easily, don't they?" he said lazily. "I suppose your daddy told you all to hide? What's he up to - trying to rescue the Muggles?" "Where're your parents?" asked Emily, her voice scaringly calm, her look freezing, "out there killing some Muggels who's lifes are worth a hundred times more than their own son's? Poor Draco. You must be scared out here without your beloved daddy. You're such a baby."

Malfoy turned his face to Emily, still smiling. LWell... if they were, I wouldn't be likely to tell you, would I, Mini Potter?"

"Oh come on," said Hermione, with a disgusted look at Malfoy, "let's go and find the others."

"Keep that big bushy head down, Granger," sneered Malfoy. "Says the squirrel by nature," Emily fluted. Malfoy chuckled. "Would you atleast tell me your name, before you start accusing me?" "Many people wanted to know my name," she shrugged. "Most of them got into hospital."

"Come on," Hermione repeated, and she pulled Harry, Emily and Ron up the path again. "I'll bet you anything his dad is one of that masked lot!" said Ron hotly. "Well, with any luck, the Ministry will catch him!" said Hermione fervently.

Emily sighed. Because of Draco's calmness she highly doubted that.

WE DID IT! THEY FINALLY MET EACHOTHER!!!

The next chapter is going to be a bit special, prepare yourselfs😏
L