Chapter 129

Ross - no mom , you can't do this I need her ! ( he began to cry ) I really need her . I-I can't live without her and I'm not going to sit around while she's in danger .
Stormie - Ross you have the flu , you can't . Laura wouldn't want that.
Ross - mom ( he was full on crying ) I have to do this . If I don't even try and Laura ends up being dead I'll never forgive myself .
Stormie - and what if you find her dead .
Ross - at least I would get to say goodbye and see her one last time
Stormie - Ross you and I both know you wouldn't be able to handle that
Ross - anything for her ... now I'm going to put on shoes then going to find my Laura , with or without your help . I will go with you or on my own , with you will just make the job easier but either way I.AM.GOING.
Stormie - fine . Just like your father , stubborn as a board , we are leaving In literally 2 minutes so hurry up .
-
Ross - so can somebody walk me through exactly what happened ?
Rocky - Rydel . You were with her and honestly we don't know who or what we are looking for . Sooooo........
Rydel - right . Ok so Laura and I were on the couch watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S , the episode where Rachel and E-
Riker - RYDEL !
Rydel - right sorry , not the point here moving on . So half way through the episode , we heard a knock at the door , and we didn't know who it was so we looked out side and saw a pizza delivery car . We figured one of you guys ordered pizza , or mom didn't feel like cooking , so Laura opens the door , and the guy shoves me back and grabs Laura running away , dropping the pizza . I opened the box because in big writing it said " LOOK INSIDE " on the top and there was a note that said ...." the youngest ones know the answer ...." .
Ryland - " the youngest ones know the answer ? " what does that mean ?
Rocky - well you and Ross are the youngest in the family , so , maybe he knows you guys
Ryland - yea , but who would - oh my god ! Ross , Kyle .
Ross - THAT FUCKING BASTARD .
Stormie - language !
Rydel - what . Who's Kyle ?
Ryland - before I started hockey , remember I used to play football ?
Rydel - yea .
Ryland - well I beat Kyles team one day , and he started giving me shit saying that I cheated and then he started to punch me Ross jumped in and beat the shit out of him and he said that he would have his revenge . Not even a year later he quit football and got a job at a pizza place , as a delivery man . Still seeking revenge on Ross . He must have taken Laura , as his revenge to Ross .
Rocky - well where's the pizza place ?
Ross - turn left !
-
Ross - WHERE IS SHE KYLE .
Kyle - look , I don't know who your talking about , or who you think your talking to , but I have to lock up , so move it lynch .
Ross - YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO IM TALKING ABOUT YOU BASTARD !( hung him high on the wall of the pizza shop . )
Kyles POV ( Short )
Lynch is finally getting what he deserves after he humiliated me on that field , January 15 , 2012, and this is my perfect revenge , after he first introduced Laura to the world at one of his stupid little r5 concerts , and expressed his love for her I knew this was my chance for revenge . He started screaming at me . Big mistake . Then he picked me up by the collar and pinned me against the wall , his siblings sitting there like dummies . Bigger mistake . I took a pocket knife out of my pocket and slit from is left hip all the way to his right hip .
End of POV
Ross - what the fuck ( he dropped Kyle falling to the floor , in pain and loss of blood , ) help Laura . Find Laura , please ( I stuttered )
Rocky - alright that's it ( punched him so hard it broke his jaw ) NOT ONLY DID YOU HURT MY FUCKING SISTER THAT I LOVE BUT YOU ALSO HURT MY BROTHER !!! TWO OF THEM AND I AM NOT FUCKING HAPPY NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FAMILY YOU MIGHT THINK YOU'RE THE BOSS BUT NOT ANYMORE I AM . NOW TELL ME WHERE LAURA IS BEFORE I STICK YOU IN THE OVEN AND DELIVER YOU TO SOMEONES HOUSE TO BE EATEN YOU ASSHOLE !!!
Kyle - s-she's
Rocky - AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LYING .
Kyle - she's , in the back room , the key is on top of the oven .
Riker - and you were gonna leave her here over night you sick moron
Kyle - I-I'm sorry .
Ryland - sure you are bastard .
🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
Sorry for so many time skips in this chapter . I know I haven't updated in a while 😬, and I'm sorry but I am continuing with my daily updates !so see you tomorrow loves 🤞🏻🔐❤️. goodnight 😴🌙😘💤.
🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈