Chapter 139

Laura - now lets get into the house and get you cleaned up , there is blood in your hair .
Ross - you don't have to take care of me Laura that's my job to take care of you
Laura - no . Your my Rossy so I get to take of care of you too .
Ross - fine .
-
Laura - hold still Ross
Ross - it hurts
Laura - do you want to be a red head
Ross - what ? I'm a blonde how could I  - ohhhhhhh you meant the blood
Laura - no duh smart ass
Ross - Laura I'm sorry
Laura - Ross I already forgave you , there is no need to be sorry .
Ross - I know you forgave me but maybe You shouldn't have . I mean everything I put you through ...
Laura - Ross stop
Ross - Laura I need you to do something for me real quick
Laura - what ?
Ross - i need you to listen to me . No interruptions no matter what . I also need you to be 1000% honest with me . Promise me
Laura-yes
Ross - Laura I cheated on you twice . Broke your heart six times  . Pushed you .almost raped you. Punched you . Lost you . Didn't protect you , and got you put into the hospital three times . I was forgiven for all of these actions but I shouldn't have . Laura I did all of this to you within 2 years 3 months 1 week 8 days 4 hours 10 minutes and 34 seconds . Lays this relationship I love you a lot more then you love me . Hell I know the exact time we laid eyes on each other for the first time .  I feel as if you don't completely forgive me Laura . Do you ?
Laura - "Laura I know you can't hear me because you are sleeping but honestly I don't have the guts to say this when your not , I guess I'm just scared of ... well rejection. The point is I really like you ...never mind like I love you , you are beautiful smart amazing talented sweet and so much more and even though I just met you I know that you are cute bubbly and always yourself I love you Laura Marie Marano . " do those words sound familiar to you Ross ? Because I remember those from the back of my hand .
Ross - yes the first time I told you I love you . And the first time I kissed your forehead .
Laura - exactly "Laura Marie Marano you came into my life on November 3 2015 , and that day will be forever special to me , the second I saw you I fell in love and I knew you were the one . Forever I have been trying to think of really romantic ways to do this but no way was good enough for you . And every way was either ruined or interrupted by one of my siblings . Laura you are the best thing that had ever happened to me and I love you so freakin much . And I want to spend the rest of my life with you . I promise to always love and take care of you . Be committed. And always protect you . I'll continue to write you love songs and kiss you every morning healthy or sick . I promise to always put your life and feelings before mine no matter what . Laura you are my world . And no matter what you will always be my Laura and I love you so so so so much . We have been through a lot together and I know we will be through a lot more but when your feeling down I know we're gonna work it out . I can't see a future without you colors start to fade and nobody in this world can ever take your place your the kind you can't replace . There isn't anyone else I would rather spend my future with so Laura Marie Marano will you marry me ?"
Ross - my marriage proposal but what does this have to do with -
Laura - Ross you are so sweet and I wouldn't have responded to those questions the way I did if I didn't trust you or love or fully forgive you Ross . I love you never forget that . Now put your head under the faucet I'm almost done .
😘