Chapter 159

"Okay Laura , just lift up your hospital gown for me ." The ultrasound technician says to Ross and I . We literally came  here ASAP . I nodded as she spread the blue gel all over my stomach. She moved the cool gel all over my stomach until a picture popped up on the screen .

"Congratulations mr and Mrs Lynch you are having twins ! Would you like to know the gender ?"

"Yes please" we say at the same time

" one of each!"

I smile , and the doctor heads out telling ross and I we can leave whenever .

"
I grab Ross's hand as we walk!

" Rossy , I can wait for this ."

" neither can I , can you promise me something ."

" only if you can move your hand through my promise ring , it's a Raura tradition"

He laughed grabbing my promise ring
" always remember I will be here always for you our daughter and our son , I promise you will always be the most important people in my life ."

" I know that Ross"

" good"

" let's go Tell the others I can't wait to see there reactions !!!! . I'm so exited !" I say getting Into the taxi Ross called . We would've taken his car but we wanted to come here as soon as we got off the plane so a cab was our only solution.

It only took a few minutes until we were home and , we walked through the door , everyone tackling us with hugs and "i miss yous."

" so you pregnant yet , Laura ?" Rocky says laughing .

" actually , twins ." Ross said smiling .

" Wow , that was just a joke , I want being serious . Holy fuck ! Guys I'm side kick!" Rocky screams happily

" boy and girl" I add on as all there faces drop , Rydel screams running up to me hugging me tight .

" IM SO EXCITED TO BE AN AUNTY !"

" oh my stars ! I'm going to be a grandmother , it's about time one of my kids have a baby , Ive been wanting a grandchild since I had riker ."

" I'm going to be the favorite uncle !" Ryland says confidently

" no I am , I'm cool , I mean how many uncles out there offer churros to cactus's , cools off in a refrigerator , is a musician , singer , hockey player , and twerks on live television. I'm awesome and funny and side kick . I mean talk about a triple threat " rocky says .

" no you guys are Both wrong , it's going to be me ! I'm going to spoil those kids rotten !"
Riker says

" Um excuse me that's mark and I's job !" Stormie says

" ours too " Ross says

" yea , shut up riker no kid is going to like the oldest you're just going to force them to watch pirates of the Caribbean"

" so!!"

" Guys , guys come on it's obvious everyone loves baby Lynch , I mean what is there not to love !"

" well there's no question who's the favorite aunt !" Rydel says running up to Laura touching her stomach , they might be crazy but I'll teach you to annoy them , don't worry"

"Daddy loves you guys so much . Baby girl your not going near any boy until your 25 and buddy your going to be the best guitar player / hockey player in the family , by the age of 3 and if you don't like that we can find something else for you , but no matter how old either of you get , you'll always be my little babies . Mommy and I love  you both so so so much !"

" yes we do " Laura adds on looking up at rocky Ryland and riker arguing about who's gonna be the favorite uncle .  Ellington buts in saying he's gonna be the cool unofficial one and just causes everyone to stare at him .

Wow , this really is perfect , I smile as Ross leans in kissing me . I wouldn't trade this for the world .
-
THE END !!

I'll see you guys , in my next book on @mariahr5_raura . I'm working on an update for that book right now actually I'm like half way done , anyway I just want to say I'm going to miss you all and this book, I really had a good time writing it , bye guys ( I will occasionally log into this account but most of it will be on my other one , love you guys !!✌🏼💖