Chapter 137

Ross - Laura ...
Laura - no ross in done with your shit .
Ross - so what does that mean for us ( he said already in tears )
Laura - your so bi polar and you always change your mind , it's not fair to me , we fight and your a complete asshole and then your all sweet about it I'm done .
Ross-w-what are you saying
Laura- keep your promise ring because your promises mean nothing to me . Keep your wedding ring because I don't want to marry you and keep your best friend ring , because to you I'm dead .
Ross - Laura you know I can't forget you like that please .
Laura - , don't act like your hurt Ross
Ross - I'm not acting Laura
Laura - I don't want to marry you anymore Ross . We are off . I've had enough of your bullshit . I am not your fucking puppet
Ross - ( let out a cry so loud it was nearly a scream , and everyone comes rushing in )
Stormie - oh my god Ross what happened
Laura - I called off the wedding .
Rydel - OH MY STARS WHY
Laura- he can tell you
Ross - because I'm a horrible boyfriend and I'm just so dumb . I don't deserve anybody Laura's right . I deserve to be heartbroken .
Laura - Ross the only thing wrong with you as a boyfriend is sometimes you treat me like a Fucking puppet you don't own me . ( tried to leave )
Rocky - I love you laur but no . You are not leaving . I know you dont want to this to Ross or to yourself . You had your turn to speak now it's ours .
Riker - Laura , Ross has never been this possessive over any girl . The only girls that have ever even been in his room , are mom Rydel and you . He loves you , look how broken he is . He needs you and although you don't want to admit . You need him too .
Rydel - I seen that look in your eyes Laura . I know that the day Ross proposed was the best day of your life the light up on your eyes and the excitement in his . Don't do this .
Rocky - not many boys will ask a girl to marry them if they hadn't even had sex yet Laura he's in love with you , he's not trying to use you as a puppet sure sometimes he can be clingy overprotective and a little possessive but that's only because he cares , he doesn't want to lose you . Look at him do you honestly think he's lying .
Ryland - think back on all the memories you have with Ross . Who has been with you since day one
Laura -( whispered ) Ross
Ryland- who held your hand on that rollercoaster and went on with you when no one else would
Laura -( whispered ) Ross
Ryland - who always made you smile no matter what . Putting you before themself
Laura - (whispered ) Ross
Ryland - who was always by your side when you felt like you had no one
Laura -( whispered ) Ross
Ryland - and who thought you what family meant . And how to love ?
Laura - Ross ...
Ryland- exactly you don't remember all the good memories you too had . The second day you were here , you and Ross poured pancake mix all over me , and locked yourself in your room . Laughing having a good time . Do you remover those memories
Laura - yes
Ryland -and who gave them to you ?
Laura - Ross
Ratliff - Laura . You always said that you saw something different .something special between Rydel and I and I see that with you and Ross I know you don't want this .
Stormie - don't do this to my son , look at him he can barley breath he's crying so much , if he were to get up and walk he probably would collapse
Mark - Laura think about this , look at the rings , then look me in the eye and say you want to call off the wedding .
Ross -( used all the strength he had left in him to walk up to Laura and brush a piece of hair that has fallen on her face out of the way , he kissed her cheek , and whispered " I love you , never forget that " then he walked all the way outside collapsing on the porch .)
Rocky - he used that bit of strength to tell you that , look in my eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for Ross anymore Laura .
Laura - I can't .
Rocky - why ?
Laura - because I do . I do love him . But rocky I'm nobody's puppet
Rocky - Laura that's not what he's trying to do here . He saw you kiss another guy for god sake of course that hurt him. But once he found out you were forced he apologized and said he was wrong . It's hard for boys to do that .
Laura - he should have trusted me more though .
Rocky - Laura he does trust you .
Laura - then why would he think something like that ?
Rocky - because he loves you but Laura he admitted he was wrong . That's hard for boys
Laura - well maybe if boys weren't so damn stubborn then it wouldn't be that hard .
Rocky - Laura you can't blame him for loving you .
Ryland - Laura remember the memories . Wouldn't you want to make more ?
Laura - of course I want to make more but -
Ryland - your not his puppet . You and I both know it . Something else is going on . You never cared , about this , you usually adore Ross acting like this .
Laura - I never adored this side of Ross
Ryland- he cares about you Laura . More then anything , he loves you and you love him
Laura - and I know that
Ryland - then go outside and talk to him
Laura - that'll make him think I want to hurt him . That this is fun for me . It's not . I never want to hurt him . I just can't help it sometimes , I'm not good with channeling my anger ry .
Mark - he will understand .
Rydel - and if anyone is anyone's puppet Ross is yours that boy will literally do anything for you . It's like he is under a spell that could never be broken
Laura - thank you guys for helping me see that . And Delly I don't want to be his puppet master
Rydel - I know you don't . Now go get your man .
Laura - okay
-
Laura's POV
I walked outside to see Ross on the bench near the patio , hitting himself with a rock repeatedly cursing to himself . Oh no , what have I done ?
End of POV
🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Hey guys I will update tomorrow . Hope you enjoyed 🙂. Please vote and comment I love you ❤️
🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧