Chapter 141

Ross  - Laura when do you want to start planning the wedding ?
Laura - how about right now ?
Ross- really !!! ( his eyes lit up )
Laura - yes really now come on
-
Laura - do who do you want to be in the wedding . Where do you want it to be . And what color do you want it to be ?
Ross - whatever you want is fine with me .
Laura - well who do you want to be your best man ?
Ross-rocky . He always stuck by you when you needed him .
Laura -( smiled ) good choice !
Ross - ok so how about rocky is my best man . Then Riker , Ryland , and Ellington are like my man brides maids .
Laura - yea and I want , Rydel to be my maid of honor , and I want my brides maids to be , my friends , savannah ( vanni ) Kelsey , and savannah ( Hudson )  . Bauear could be the flower girl . Gator could be the ring barrier . But I want all of your family to be in the wedding . So the walking arrangements could me Riker and vanni , walks out first , then Ryland and Kelsey , walks out second , because they would be so cute together , then Rydel and Ellington rocky and sav , how about gator , pulling Bauer in a wagon while she throws the flowers and he carries the rings , then Gordy and trin come out , then gil and Sophia , then Gus and Kayla .
Then our mom and dad
Ross - yea , that's cute .
Laura - now what friends do you want to invite .
Ross - my friends Steven , Eric , Robby , Ryan , joey , trip, and Theo.
Laura - ok and I want to invite . Rachel , Riley , Elizabeth , milky , aila , Michelle ,belle , Christy , belle , and Ethan's best friend Shane .
Ross - ok . I'm really sorry he can't be at the wedding .
Laura - me too
Laura - so I was thinking , the wedding could be at Disney world in Florida . So the kids have something to do .
Ross - actually , I really like that . You can be my Minnie and I'll be your Mickey . We should  make the wedding red and white . Because red is your favorite color and Minnie and Mickey wear those colors a lot . We can rent out the entire place , so know one will be there but us .
Laura - won't that be expensive ?
Ross - I want you to have your dream wedding , no limits Laura
Laura - ok .
Ross - this is working out perfectly , so onto
Rydel - OMG EVERYONE TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW .
-
Rocky - what's up ?
Ryland - there is a couple of new people in this family .
Laura - who ?
( Vader and velvet come running in )
Laura - they are so cute . What are there names .
Rydel - the smaller one is velvet and the bigger one is Vader .
Laura - cute !
Ross - so Laura and I were talking  , about the wedding , an we decided on who does what .
Rydel - omg tell us !
Laura - so Rydel is going to be my maid of honor  . My friends vanni , sav , and Kelsey , are going to be the bridesmaids . Gator is going to be the ring barrier . Gus , is going to walk down the aisle with kayla , Gordy with trin  , and Gil with Sophia . Gator is going to be rolling a wagon , and it's going to have Bauer in it because he's the flower girl .
Ross - and my boy groomsmaids will be Riker Ryland and Ellington . Riker walking down with vanni . Ryland , with Kelsey . Ellington with Rydel sav with rocky . I want my best man to be rocky .
Laura - we want Stormie and mark to walk behind everybody . So they will also be in the wedding . We want it to be in Disney world . We are going to rent out the place so it's just for us that day . And the wedding colors will be red and white .
Rydel - omg thank you
Rocky - thanks man
( Vader and velvet rub up against Laura's leg )
Laura - I think we can fit you too in that wagon . What do you say
( they started barking and Everyone laughed )
Stormie - but one question. Who will walk you down the aisle
Laura - ...
💝