Chapter 145

Laura - ( I walked into the lynch house , to see Ross in the same place as last night ) I'm here to apologize . I said goodbye to you Ross and I didn't mean it .
Ryland - so .you said goodbye , I say bye to my friends all the time . What's the big deal ?
Laura - goodbye . Means something different to me ;that you won't see that person for a long time or that your done with them , and no matter how angry I am I will never be able to be done with Ross . I love him too much . I never said goodbye to Ross , until yesterday and I don't want too ever say it again , Ross I've been freaking out because I said this to you , and this made me realize how much I need you .
Ross - so you forgive me ?(he asks hope in us voice )
Laura - yes . Last night rocky left for about an hour to pick up some food and water . Courtney came ,
Rocky - what !
Ross - what !
Rydel - WHAT !
Laura - relax ? She was civil . She explained to me that she was sorry and wouldn't bother us again.
* FLASHBACK*
Courtney - hey Laura
Laura - who are you ?
Courtney - look me in the eye
Laura - get out .
Courtney - please let me explain , my half of this story .
Laura - fine, 5 minutes
Courtney - I was drunk as well , and quite frankly Ross broke up with me because he said he lost the spark , I never did . Probably never will , we were together for two years and I fell in love with him . I won't do anything further , I'll leave you guys alone forever .
Laura - Courtney wait. I know , what it feels like to love someone . Maybe we can be friends ?
Courtney -( smiled ) i would really like that ( she said giving Laura her number then leaving
*END OF FLASHBACK*
Rydel - I wouldn't trust her
Laura - I gave you a second chance , we should give Courtney one .
Ross - I love you Laura .
Laura - I love you too Ross
Ross - but I'm not too sure if I trust Courtney , I could have lost you .
Laura - that wasn't entirely her fault . It was somewhat yours too and I want to give her a second shot , if she messes up then I won't be friends with her , but everyone makes mistakes , I should know . Besides I know what it feels like to completely lose someone you love over and over again .
Riker -your family .
Laura -exactly , what were the last words you said to Courtney Ross ?
Ross - I'm breaking up with you because I don't want you anymore . Then she argued with me so I called her a useless bitch .
Laura - This just proves my point . Words are remembered . The last words I said to my sister were " your stupid he would never cheat on me " and the day she died , my boyfriend cheated on me . The last words I said to my dad were " hey , can I borrow 20 bucks " now I would more then willing to give him, his 20 bucks back ( she said pulling a 20 dollar bill out of her pocket .) the last words I said to my mother were " I hate you " and I can't even remember why all I know is I shouldn't have said it and sure as hell didn't mean it ( a tear slipped my eyes ) think about those words Ross . Are the those the last words you want Courtney to hear from you .
Ross-no
Lynch kids minus Ross - ( in tears ) I love you l and dad , I'll never ask you for money again
Rydel - actually I need new boots at the mall so give me 40 bucks and I'll never ask for money again ( she said a big smile on her face as mark rolled his eyes hanging her the money )
( this made everyone laugh )
Ross - I love you mom dad , Riker rocky Rydel ryland , Ratliff and Laura Marie marano .
Rydel - I love you too Ross
Ratliff- love you too Ross
Riker - love you too
Rocky - love you too
Ryland - love you too
Stormie - love you too
Mark - love you too
Laura - I love you too Ross shor lynch .
Ross - Laura , what do you say we get married next weekend , I mean we already have everything planned and we are in love so why wait ? What do you say ? Do you want to become a lynch next weekend or not ?
Laura - on one condition
Ross - what's that ?
Laura -( smiled , seriousness in her eyes ) Courtney gets to be a bridesmaid
❤️🃏❤️🃏❤️🃏❤️❤️👣❤️🃏❤️👣
Another surprise update ! Nah last one , but I'll see you guys tomorrow !
❤️🃏❤️🃏❤️🃏❤️❤️👣❤️🃏❤️👣