Prologue

Ah! I can't wait for this new fan-fic! Chapters will be updated every Saturday so be alert! I worked hard on this one and I'm pretty proud of it. Hope you enjoy!
**********************************

A few years have past. Hinamori Amu and the rest of her friends were already young adults. Sadly, they all knew their Guardian Characters would disappear, since it was their time to finally become who they wanted to be.

Since the pink haired Joker had 4 chara eggs, she was still unsure about who she wanted to be. She went to many job interviews, only to be rejected, and had to juggle jobs such as cashier or an employee at Forever 21. Life had not been easy for her since.

However, she was happy for her successful friends.

Kukai became an Olympic Athlete

Rima became a famous comedian in Hollywood

Yaya was in charge of a day care facility.

Nadeshiko became part of a Japanese dance group.

Kairi became a lawyer.

And Tadase, who was her most trusted friend and boyfriend was the head of a big corporation.

She rarely talked to Utau but she would always look forward to her concerts when she was in the area.

Ikuto however, was out of the country, traveling with an orchestra and in desperate search for his father.

Her pride took over her communication with all of her friends, except for her lover, Tadase, who has been with her through thick and thin.

Or so she thought.....