Chapter 20: Will You...

Here's the last chapter! Decided to post it early since it's the last one. Thank you for all of your support! 

***************************************************************************************

Once Amu was dressed, she rushed downstairs to the smell of fresh omelette. She walked over to Ikuto who was currently flipping an egg.

"That smells amazing!" She complimented.

"I'll give you the best of the best Amu," He said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes and sat down. He placed the eggs on a plate and handed to her. "We're lovers now, aren't we?" He sighed in relief.

"I-I guess so...." She blushed with a mouthful of egg in her mouth. He started to laugh which made her even more embarrassed.

"You still can't admit it, can you?" He responded, walking towards her. She swallowed the remaining egg. She was attacked with a soft kiss on her lips. They closed there eyes and entered their own little world. They kissed multiple times until their breath couldn't handle it anymore.

"I'm sorry...I'm still trying to get used to this, that's all," She answered, holding his hand. He kissed her on the forehead which made her smile.

"I understand. It takes time," They both smiled at each other. "But I'm pretty sure you're madly in love with me and you just can't admit it," Her expression intensified, with steam coming out of her head.

"YOU RUINED IT YOU, IDIOT!" She said punching him towards the ceiling. He got back, rubbing he big red bum on the side of his head.

"You never change," he chuckled, smiling through the sharp pain.

"Of course not. Just because I love you doesn't mean I will let you say whatever you want that pisses me off," She crossed her arms and turned away from him.

"That is just one of the million reasons why I adore you, Hinamori Amu," He whispered, sending her heart hundreds of miles away. "You're blushing now... aren't you," She turned to face him and pressed their lips together.

"I can't say no to that anymore, can I..." She sighed, patting his head. He held her hand and pulled her closer, allowing her to sit on his lap.

"No, you can't," He smiled, leaning towards her lips once again. Suddenly, the doorbell rang which wasn't as loud as the last time it rang. But to them, it ringed in their ears.

Amu immediately got off him and ran towards the door. When she opened it, she almost broke her back once little Ami jumped into her arms, making her fall right over.

"We're back, sis!" She squealed as she squeezed fragile Amu in her baby arms.

"A-Ami, why didn't you tell me you guys were coming today?" Amu asked as she messed her hair.

"Mommy and Daddy wanted it to be a surprise," She said with a wink. Amu couldn't help but squeeze her to death too.

"It sure did surprise me, Ami..." Amu said, kissing her little forehead. Ami's cheeks turned rosy pink and smiled embarrassingly. 

"My Amu-chan! We missed you soo much!" Papa bawled, squeezing Amu tightly. Mom kissed her on the forehead because she was carrying the rest of the bags. 

"Let me help you," Ikuto helped carry the bags up the stairs. 

"Thank you dear. How can we ever repay you for taking care of our daughter?" Mom asked him. 

"Allowing Amu into my life is good enough Miss Hinamori," He answered wholeheartedly. 

"Oh what a gentleman!" She squealed. Papa was sweating pinballs, but tried to grin through it all.