Chapter 14: She Loves You

Once Amu and Ikuto caught up with the rest of the group, they stopped at a camp where there were cabins scattered all over the campus. They looked sturdy and authentic towards the naturistic environment.

"We rented this place just for us! Here are the room keys and I have already established your roommates so you get what you get and you don't get upset," And that was that. She took out the room keys and gave it to each pair.

Amu was obviously with Utau. Yaya and Rima were together. Kairi and Nagihiko and Ikuto with Kukai.

"We'll meet up at the beach! See ya in a few minutes!" Kukai said before he left with Ikuto.

"We'll see you soon! Ah, I'm so excited!" Yaya said cheerfully, dragging Rima with her.

"You're not going to do any work BEFORE our relaxation, are you Kairi?" Nagihiko asked him.

"No, of course not..." He said, rolling his eyes. "We'll meet you there," And with that, the two boys also left to their cabin.

"Let's go Amu," Utau said, helping Amu with the rest of the luggage.

"Yeah," She answered, smiling. Once they entered the cabin, Utau was the first one to use the bathroom, leaving Amu to do her beddings. Once she placed her sleeping bag on the mattress, she stared out a nearby window. She finally had time to reflect on what happened in the morning.

She knew they were leaning in for a kiss. Instinctively, she would avoid it, but at that moment, she was begging for it. She felt as if she was weak and Ikuto was her only strength. The way she felt towards him was so much more different from before. She knew that every time she was near him, her heart would beat like it was about to explode. It was more painful than what she had felt when Tadase broke up with her. But as naive as she is, she didn't know why she felt that way.

"Why you?" She muttered softly to herself. 

"Amu? Are you okay?" She heard Utau from behind.

"Utau!" She freaked, jumping up from the windowsill. "Woah, you look..." Amu's eyes reached from head to toe of her two-piece bikini. She blushed red, knowing how she would never be able to pull that off.

"D-Don't pay too much attention to it," Utau muttered, covering her breasts with her arms. "It's your turn to use the bathroom,"

R-Right! I'll be quick!" Amu said, grabbing her bathing suit and zoomed right into the bathroom.

***

"You're not going for a swim?" Kukai asked Ikuto while taking off his shirt. Ikuto was buttoning his shirt, leaving his collarbone visible to somehow woo Amu.

"I'm not in the mood," He said bluntly, putting on baggy shorts and flip-flops. Suddenly, Kukai threw his shirt at his face, annoying him a bit.

"How could you not be in the mood!? It's vacation weekend! Chill a little," He said in a smooth and lively tone. Ikuto gave him a straight face and rolled his eyes.

"I'll just keep an eye on Amu and all of you guys. I'm the oldest out of the group, so I'm the most responsible," Kukai's jaw dropped while Ikuto threw the shirt back at his face.

"Wow. When did you become so mature?" He teased.

"When did you become such a stubborn child?" Ikuto shot back. Kukai raised an eyebrow and grinned.

"Touche,"

***

Utau and Amu were the first ones on the beach. Utau had her sunglasses and beach chair ready. Amu set up the umbrella, making sure to position it correctly and that it covered Miss Utau's doll-like skin.