Settling Down

My mom just bought Tim Hortons then drove to another Tim Hortons to hang out with the people in that Tim Hortons because the people in the first Tim Hortons weren't as fun anyway that was my Friday night.

"Arzhur, come 'ere!" Francis whispered from the bedroom door that the two shared.
"What do you want? I'm trying to sleep."
"Come look at our boys!"
"You're seriously watching the kids sleep again?"
"Zhey're cute."
"You're an idiot." Arthur rolled out of bed. "Show me."
"I'm trying to. Come on." Francis lead Arthur down the hallway to the next door, which he opened with care.
Both Alfred and Mattthew were on their sides, facing each other. They looked so symmetrical, it was hard to deny that they were related. Their glasses were folded up between them and their breathing was perfectly in sync.
"It's just like those old days, when we brought them up." Arthur observed fondly.
"Oui. I miss that."
"Me too."
Francis reached out and took Arthur's hand. "Do you think 'e will let us babysit?"
"Of course he will." Arthur assured him. "We're his bloody parents."
"You're right."
"Of course I am. I'm always right."
"No you're not! You weren't right about a lot of zhings."
"Like what?"
"Like...about growing your 'air out."
"That was my medieval scene phase. It doesn't count."
"You are truly 'opeless."
"Wanker!"
"Why did I fall for you again?"
"Because you're an idiot." Arthur nudged Francis playfully. "But I guess that makes me one too."
"It's always important to love yourself."
"I meant that I love you but whatever you say."
Alfred started to stirr so his parents clammed right up.
"Let's tuck zhem in and zhen go back to our room."
"What are we going to do in there, huh?~"
"Cuddle."
"You know exactly how to get a man excited, don't you?"
"Oui." Francis straightened the thick blankets covering the twins. He kissed them each on the forehead and turned to leave.
Arthur followed him into the hallway, taking his hand as they slipped back into their room.
"Do you remember it at all?" Francis crawled into bed, pulling Arthur into his arms.
"What are you talking about?"
"The miscarriage."
"Oh. I've tried not to remember it." Francis hadn't left his room for weeks after it happened. When he was pregnant all he ever wanted to do was be out of the house they had temporarily moved into, even if it meant dressing as a woman to dull suspicion.
"I don't want Matthieu to go zhrough zhat."
"The doctor said he's doing fine. He should carry the baby all the way through unless he falls down the stairs or something, which I doubt will happen since he can't leave his bed."
"Arthur, why did you leave me back then?"
"When you miscarried? I was young and scared. I didn't know how to help you so I bolted."
"I forgive you." Francis kissed his forehead. "But don't do it again, okay?"
"Just don't get pregnant again and I won't have to. I'm too old to be a dad again."
"I can't get pregnant again if you don't top me again."
"How many times have we broken that rule, though?"
"Uh...a lot."
"And you really think we can keep it together after a record like that?"
"Non."
"Exactly. Now, I'm knackered so I'm going to sleep. Make sure you cuddle me all night."
"Pas de problème, mon Cher." Francis said, tucking his head into Arthur's chest.
"Good."