Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Where are we going?" I fussed trying to take this damn blindfold off but it was useless.

Riley led me into a taxi while Tom went off to meet Kelly for the night. Riley refused to give even so much as a hint towards where we were going or what we were doing, and I hated surprises. Correction I hated the idea of there being something I don't know because I dwell on that until it gets under my skin and it's all I think about .

Riley kept laughing telling me to relax that we'd be there in no time. The cab driver "Ned" seemed pretty cool, he was from Pakistan so he had that nifty accent, the second we arrived I still wasn't allowed to take off the blind fold.

"Do I at least get a walking stick?" I bothered Riley while he was paying the cab driver.

"Thank you come again." The cab driver added as I let out a giggle, I heard that line a million times from the Simpsons so to hear someone in front of me say that was funny. We continued walking until I heard something along the lines of squeaky metal gates open.

"Hey Riley, you're right on time." A girl's voice added while escorting us in, I cringed at the sound of her voice I bet she was pretty.

"Hey Sasha thanks again, I owe you one." Riley's voice was playful and again I was internally screaming you don’t owe her anything!

"Can I see yet?" I itched still trying to get it off, more anxious to see this 'Sasha' that he now owed her one.

"Not yet!"Riley grabbed my hand in his stopping me from any further attempts to rid myself of the only thing blocking my sights.

Eventually we came to a stand still, so I assumed we were wherever we were suppose to be. "You guys have til eight in the morning ,so make the most of it." Sasha said as she opened another set of doors.

Finally Riley took the blindfold off of me, we were standing in front of a giant aquarium we were at Marine Land. It was late maybe sever or eight, everything was dark and closed and we were at the aquarium all alone at night. This was kinky I wondered what Riley was thinking bringing me here.

I looked to Sasha who was tall and voluptuous , she was really pretty. I figured her to be one of Riley's past little hookup’s. She looked me once over before making a comment to Riley.

"She's pretty sexy Ri. You treat her good, you hear me?" She then winked at me before leaving.

"Oh trust me Sash, I have every intention of it." His tone light and playful, I loved this surprising side of Riley.

Sasha left closing the door behind her as Riley and I kept walking through the aquarium.

" We never slept together, obviously." Riley added with a grin playing on his lips.

" Please Riley I don't just assume you sleep with every female you come in contact with, gay or not." I tried to force a reassuring smile.

"Uh huh... you did that thing with your eyebrows."

"What thing?" I pressed my fingers on my eyebrows wriggling them up and down trying to figure out what he meant.

"When you’re jealous or angry you get that cute crease in your forehead when you do that thing with your eyebrows." Riley laughed.

" I do not do a thing with my eyebrows!" I added in denial while finding it hard to keep a straight face. Riley was right I guess I make facial expressions without knowing it.

We came to what looked like the middle of the aquarium and there was a inflatable mattress with a duvet and fluffy pillows across it. On the floor was a blanket and a picnic basket filled with goodies and by the glass’ were a bunch of white candles that were lit. It was by far the most amazing thing I've ever seen.