3. Friends To Have Dinner With

-----------

-----------

Mumford and Sons - White Blank Page

"Lead me to the truth and I will follow you wit my whole heart."

WHEN HOLDEN LEFT THE SHOWER and walked back into his room, he saw Damon lying in his bed, hands behind his head. He wore a smug smirk. "What do you want?" Holden asked dully.

He walked over to his drawer and took out clothes for the day as Damon watched with narrowed eyes. "I just wanted to chat with my baby brother," Damon said in good mood. Holden let out an annoyed breath. "Also, I found this..."

Holden looked at him to see Damon holding the picture of the blonde woman. "Melanie was definitely hot," Damon smirked causing Holden to rush over to Damon with vampire speed. He wanted to take away the only remaining picture of her he had.

Damon also got out from bed and swooshed over to the other side. Holden glared at him. "Easy, buddy," Damon smirked darkly. "Don't get too angry. I'm just reminiscing the past."

"Give it back to me," Holden hissed and Damon chuckled.

"You know what's funny to me, Holdie?" Damon asked with a hint of anger. "Is that you are the one to scold us for loving a woman, who died years ago, only to love one yourself!"

"It's different!" Holden shouted walking closer to Damon. And that's what the older brother wanted. To infuriate Holden.

Damon knew that Holden was good when it came to self control. He had seen him cure people, who were soaked in blood and not even flinch at the sight. And he wanted his brother to truly kill.

Holden drank from people, that was the truth. But he was being gentle about it. He always cured them and erased their memory afterwards. Damon was far different from Holden. "Damon," Stefan called from the doorway with a serious face and both brothers turned his way. "Give him back the photo."

"Fine, jeez," Damon rolled his eyes then placed the photo on the desk and patted Holden's shoulder. "Don't pout. I'm just teasing."

As he was leaving the room, Stefan followed him with his look. He then turned back to Holden, who was glancing down at the photo with a frown.

His face then hardened as he looked at Stefan. "If you want something, say now or go away. I don't have time."

"Actually, I do want something," Stefan nodded his head then left the room, and Holden got the chance to dress up.