Chapter 1

Murdoc Niccals. You're average rebelious bad boy figure. Skipping class,bad grades,and girls,lots of girls. Rather normal for the bloke. He had some pretty cool freinds: Russel Hobbs and Nudaru or Noodle. Russel being the gentle giant type was Murdocs best freind and Noodle was the japaneese exchange student. shes super smart too.

        They were like family to Murdoc. Him not having the best family experience. They all hung out after school talking about the teachers and math assignments. Thus far,our story begins at a local ice cream parlor. The three chatting.

       "they even got caught tossing off in the bathroom!"
"ooooh! what happened"
"well...he says,based on my source, the teacher was so shocked they just saw and walked off completely silent."
"but things like that happen all the time here, the teacher shouldnt have been so suprised."
"well it was that new teacher from the private school"

       Russel chuckled and scraped the last bit of ice cream out of his bowl. "well what a great first experience! This is Essex high. Anything can happen..." Murdoc tossed his ice cream bowl into the trash.
       Noodle looked at her watch."Guys, I should go. look at the time." She pointed towards the red wall clock above the booth they sat in. Murdoc stood up. "Noodle do you need a ride?" Noodle smiled slipping her bright purple jacket on. "no, thanks Murdoc. My house is just a few Blocks down."  She walked towards the door, looking back at Murdoc. "plus, your car smells." And with that Noodle was out the door. Murdoc opened the door again and stood outside yelling to the younger girl. "Hey! Thats my Stylo you're talkin' about!" He stepped over to the vehicle patting the hood. The car alarm went off and made Murdoc jump. He fumbled with the keys in his pocket silencing the alarm.

        Russel stepped outside. "You crackerass."Russel chckled. Murdoc glared."Shaddup" Russ playfully punched the green kid in the arm. "see ya later Punk." And Russel walked home.

     Murdoc sat inside Stylo,lighting a cigarette. He decided to drive to the park and stay there for the night. He didnt want to go home. He hated it there. He hated his family and they hated him. Russel and Noodle were the only thing he had close to a family.

      Murdoc took one last puff of smoke and threw the blunt out the window. He leaned the seat back and felt his eyes got heavy and he fell asleep.