Chapter 2

Murdoc opened his eyes. The little green numbers read it was six in the morning. Murdoc sat up and yawned. He ran a comb through his hair. Wait... Not a comb. Thats a fork. He tossed it and found the comb.

      He changed his shirt into a blue and black striped sweater And put his black leather jacket over. He was ready for the day.

     Turning the keys he thought. Noodle was right. My car smells. The car reeked of gasoline and smoke. He shrugged it off and turned on the radio.

        He stepped inside the school's glass doors. The cold air hitting him imideatly. "bloody hell. Its already cold outside why do you have to make it colder!" He grumbled. He felt someone poke him. "Murdoc!" Noodle chirped. "hey." He poked her back but harder. "you ready for the test?" She asked. Murdoc was silent. "what...test...?" Muds looked down at the little asian. "the one we were talking about at the ice cream...parlor..you forgot didnt you?" Murdoc shrugged. "maybey" Noodle facepalmed and walked.off.

       In class, Murdoc fidgeted with his pencil. Russel walked in and sat next to him. "hey Mudz ya got a pencil?" Murdoc put the only utensil he had on Russel's desk. At the same time the bell rang a tall blue haired boy walked in. he wore a pastel blue sweater and black pants. Murdoc looked him up and down unaware that he was staring. Russel whispered,"Murdoc, you're staring" No reply. Russel tapped Murdoc's shoulder and the kid awoke. "what?" He whispered.
      Russel grinned. "You're staring at the new kid." Murdoc scoffed "yeah so? everyone is" Muds looked at his desk. The teacher smiled. "class, this is Stuart Pot. He's new to this school." Stuart observed the room as the teacher introduced him. He then met eyes with Murdoc. Stu smiled at him. He had no front teeth that made him look goofy and kinda...cute. Murdoc sorta waved back.

     Stuart lost his gaze when the teacher called him into reality. "Stuart theres an empty seat in front of Murdoc." she pointed to the now confused Murdoc and Stuart walked over. Stuart sat down and turned to the green brit. "Hi." Stuart reached out a hand to shake. Murdoc accepted. Russel whistled. Murdoc turned to glare at the new yorker. Russ smirked.

       "freind of yours?"
"what?"
"is dat a freind of yours?"
"oh yeah... That is Russel."
"'ello Russel!"
Stuart waved at Russel with that same smile. That adorable smile. "so Murdoc could I maybey sit wif you guys at lunch?" The blue haired boy asked  Murdoc. "oh yeah its usually just me,Russ,and Noodle, so we always have plenty of room."

      Stuart and Murdoc talked for the rest of homeroom. Every few seconds Murdoc would just sit and stare at Stu. Listening to everything he says but hearing nothing. He would get lost in his eyes. They were dark blue and round. They looked as if there were diamond flicks in them.

      Gross Murdoc,your not gay. He is cute though. Awww man im so gay. Murdoc blushed at the thought, making Stuart wonder. "ey Murdoc? You okay?" Murdoc sorta died inside right there. 'ohhh god hes cute' "yes I-im okay" Murdoc slumped down in his chair, messing up his black greasy hair. Stuart smiled,giggling."heh heh, your cute." Murdoc was red now but he couldnt help but smile.

         Then the bell rang for passing period.
Murdoc fumbled out of the chair. "so er...whats your next class?" He said fixing his hair. "I have math. And you?" "English then Band. And In case you didnt know, Lunch is after fourth period." Stuart turned to face the door,winked,and said"see ya in band then." He then walked.out the door.

       Russel came up behind Murdoc and patted his shoulder. "good job my man." They both looked at eachother smiling.