Chapter 11

FUCK YEAH I GOT MY GLASSES. welp enjoy your short sorta-filler chapter.

Murdoc pov

"Murdoc?"

"Murdoc!"

My eyes fluttered open and I moved a strand of hair out of my face. I let out a low groan as I tried to sit up. My spine ached.

Stuart looked concerned,wait....Stuart? Where was I?

I looked around. I was still in the alleyway. I turned to Stu with a shocked look on my face.

"Did we-"
"We fell asleep here....oh gosh"

Stuart pulled out his phone and gasped,"its like 9:00!" He stood up,brushing the dirt off his pants."Were completely late!"

"im skipping," I mumbled."too tired" Stuart frowned. "y-you wont get in trouble with your parents?"

I just slumped back closing my eyes once more. "nahh"

I felt costant pokes at my cheeks,"get up Murdoc you'll fail school!" Stuart whined. He was just too cute. I grabbed his face squishing his cheeks together,my eyes still shut.

"its over for me Stu,tell Noodle and Russel I love them,blehg" I chuckled,trying to pretend I was dead. "spread my ashes on my Camaro"

Stuart giggled and held my hands on his soft face. "oh no,Murdoc! All the things I wish I had said before!" I perked up,"like what?"

"your a dork"he said before kissing my nose softly. I blushed,"wh-what was that for?"

The tall boy seemed to shrink. "oh,i-im sorry! Did I make you uncomfortable?"

Oh jeez,here goes.

"n-no" I lied. Sure i've shagged a few girls but this was horribly uncomfortable and confusing.

Stuart turned beet red,"I...uhm you're just..s-so nice to me and I sorta," He stopped and looked into my mix-mach eyes. "I sorta like you,i-i know we just met bu-but-"

I cut him off by kissing him square on the lips. He flinched but soon melted into the kiss. I wraped my arms around his waist,but he pulled back gasping for air.

"M-murdoc," He smiled."that was..great" I grinned. "y-yeah" Stuart leaned in for a hug,wraping his arms around my neck. I hugged back,beaming with joy.

My phone buzzed.

I reached in my pocket pulling out my small phone.

Hobbs: hey Mudz are u coming too school today

Me: nah im good

Hobbs: man, noods waz gonna show u her new drawings she made shes sad

Me: well tell her to suck it up cuz im skipping :p

Hobbs: okkkayyy

Me:.....

Me: I think

Me: I think me and stu r dating now...

Hobbs: naw man for real?

Me: I think...

Me: none of us asked eachother yet

Hobbs: then how do you think you're dating?

I turned to Stuart with a blank face. He smiled.

Me: we kissed

Hobbs:.....holy shit