Chapter 3

Murdoc sat behind Noodle in English. He dug in his pocket for a pencil,nothing. He tapped Noodle on the shoulder.
"Ey Noods. Noods. Noods. Noodle. Nudaru. Pasta." Noodle turned and loudly whispered. "What! And dont call me that. Souds like Nudes" The satanist chucked at the thought. "okay NUDES, you got a pencil?" She let out a long sigh and zipped open her small blue pencil bag.

         The shade of blue reminded Murdoc of Stu's hair. Bright blue and silky it looked so smooth and...."Murdoc? Hello? Earth to pickle. Okay...ill put it here then." Noodle stuck the pencil in between two of his fingers.

            Murdoc snapped back into reality when Noodle whipped her head to face the front of the room, the sound of paper hitting the satanist's desk. He looked up to meet the teachers eyes. "you've got something on your mind dont you Niccals?" 

         Mr.Cortenna was one of Murdoc's favorite teachers. He was chill,he gave extra credit,he let the kids eat in class,but most important he could tell what was on your mind.

       "Oh nah. I-its okay Mr.Cortenna. Thanks for checking on me have a nice day okay bye!" Mr Cortenna had no clue what the pupil was saying because of the stuttering. But he shrugs it off and fineshed passing out papers.

         Murdoc took the pencil in his hand fumbling with the papers. He couldnt stop thinking about the bluenette. It drove him crazy. Murdoc tried to concentrate,but his uncontrolled hands drove his utensil across the paper. "shit." He muttered under his breath,trying to erase the pencil. Of all times he was distracted by some bird was now?

      What was it about Stuart. He was just other kid. Murdoc barely even knew him. Was it the eyes? The hair? His laugh? Nope, definitly the eyes,But something else stood out. Stuart didnt laugh at his weird looks. Black,greasy hair,pale,green skin,black nails,mixed eyes. Maybe Stuart didnt notice. Being in a new school was alot to take in. That he could relate.

       Murdoc finished the the test pretty fast. That was normal. He turned the test and sat down. He put his head in his arms and blushed. Stuart was cute...