Chapter 12

Woah

Murdoc turned to Stuart with a blush panning across each cheek. "does this mean anything t-to you Stuart?"

"of course it does" Stu says scooting closer to Murdoc. Murdoc looks up at the taller boy, "im...still...very confused" Stuart tilted his head. "how come?"

Murdoc fidgeted in place. "ive never been in an actual relationship before. How do I know if I actually like you..." The raven-haired boy looked down. What kind of question is that? Murdoc thought. He probably thinks im an idot for not knowing.

Stuart put a hand on Murdocs shoulder. "you see,Murdoc," he started "love is...so complicated yet...so familiar. You get this sensation that makes you feel...well...in love. Your stomach turns and your brain swishes around in your head until you feel as if you cant take anymore. You'll melt at the thought of your special someone and eventually think of nothing else. Love is a chaotic yet beautiful thing and...im suprised you havent felt until now...for,im guessing,me?"

Murdoc stared "well...that was fucking deep, but I get your point." He said leaning against the wall of the alleyway.

"yeah," Stuart sighed. "I tend to space out and do that....but,d-do you actually like me back?"

"i-i...yeah..." Murdoc rubbed the back of his neck. He leaned in to hug the bluenette and prepared for embrace.

Stu pulled away. "but we need to get to school" the bluenette had a stern look one his face.

"nah"

Murdoc tackled Stuart to the ground,nuzzling his collar bone. Stuart let out a yelp and wraped his long arms around Murdoc.

"Mudz! S-stop it!" Stu giggled "Im ticklish!" Murdoc kept on tickling Stuart,being the little devil he is. Thing is,he was so caught up in Stuart, he dudnt realize the bluenette had a firm grip ready on his 'attacker'.

Stuart flipped the raven haired boy over so the bluenette was towering over him like a wolf and its catch.

"Welp,you got me StuPot. Im defenseless" Murdoc said. He was right,Murdoc was pinned to the ground.

"take me StuPot" Murdoc joked. Stuart picked murdoc up. "okay" he sighed. "wait...where are,we going?" Murdoc stuttered.

"to school."

"oh my god Stuart put me down."

"were going to school."

"NO!"

Murdoc struggled to escape Stuart's grasp,but was calmed when the bluenette placed a light kiss on the smaller males lips.

Now were'nt they off to a good start?

Holy fucc I think theese chapters are still too short and boring. Ill try too add a bit of action into the next chapter.

Bye bye! Love you guys!