Chapter 16 NSFW :)

Okay there is gonna be more underaged sex kill me. #bottomMurdocisbetter

Murdoc sighed and looked to the ground. "Stuart....Russel...Im sorry.."

Russel patted Murdoc on the back while Stuart tried to hug him from behind. "No Murdoc it's fine...as long as you're okay." Stu said.

"But I-I got us stuck in jail!" Murdoc started,"Jail is no place for a pretty face like you." The raven-haired boy Turned and kissed Stuart on the nose.

"jeez guys get a room." Russel frowned. "Speakin' of whitch," Murdoc said "Do you mind if I crash at your place for now? I do not want to go home right now."

Murdoc heard a light "oh" escape Stuart' mouth.
"OH!" Stuart Yelped."Murdoc holy jeez are you okay!?" Murdoc looked down,but smiled this time. "You really shouldnt worry about me,same goes for you Russel. Im fine"

"Well if you're fine,how come you need to stay at my place?" Russel crossed his arms.

Murdoc had really only wanted to know why Del was hanging out at Russel's. Murdoc chuckled and crossed his arms as well,"Because."

Russel's place

Murdoc sat down on the table. Russel had a nice apartment. It was clean and organized. Russel didn't live alone. His older sister lived with him,but she was never home.

As of right now Del slept on the couch. Stuart walked inside closing the door slowly and sat next to Murdoc. The satanist turned to Russel with a devilish grin on his face. "so Russel,what have you two been doing."

Russel blushed as he sat down. "oh y'know,we were just hanging out and talking..waiting for santa and...stuff.."

"whats the stuff?" Murdoc chuckled. "Making out",Del said from behind the group. Stuart and Murdoc burst out laughing when Russel's face turned a bright shade of red.

"Del what the fuck!? I thought you were asleep!" Russel shouted. "Me too." Del snickered.Russel screamed into his hands."so are you two a thing?" Stuart asked.

"yeah"
"n-no"

Del and Russel's voiced overlapped. Murdoc and Stu exchanged looks. "Y'all are cute" Stuart smiled childishly. Murdoc nodded. Del put an arm around Russel and laughed. The table of gay amirite?

Murdoc pov

Russ was the first to fall asleep,tiredly dragging himself to his room. Del followed behind saying good night to me and Stu.

Me and the bluenette lay on the couch. He was on his back watching TV while I lay stomach-first on top of him. He was so comfy.

"so," he started "what now?" I looked down at him and smiled. "I dunno Blue Blue boy what now?"

Stuart just smiled and kissed me. I kissed back. He sucked at my bottom lip asking for permission to enter. He got what he wanted. Our tounges lashed together fighting for dominance. He grabbed my thigh causing me to gasp. He won.

I moaned into the kiss and I felt a bulge in his pants rub against my own. "Stu~" I groaned. He ran his hands down to my hips,tugging at the waistband of my jeans. Stu looked into my eyes. I nodded and he slowly pulled my jeans off. I was left with my boxers on and he gave my arse a light tap. I blushed.

I neeled above Stuart giving him space to take off his own pants. His bulge turned me on so much. I wanted him inside me. I was so needy I almost ripped his boxers trying to pull them off.

He was suprisingly big for someone like him. Like...woah. I wrapped my hand around his length stroking it generously. Stuart hummed in response. I sighed as I continued pumping his hard member. It leaked with precum. Stuart moaned quietly as I positioned myself atop his length. "Mudz are you sure about this?" Stuart whispered. I nodded.

I slowly dropped on his cock letting out a low groan. "Ohh God~" I moaned. I began to slowly continue up and back down again. I soon had a rythm going. Stuart gasped and grunted. "Muds your so..so t-tight~" I swear he was gonna break me.

Stuart pov

He was so cute like this. On me and everything. They way he moaned and screamed. It drew me off the edge. "Oh God Stuart!~" he yelped. He went faster and faster until I almost couldnt take anymore. "Im c-close~" I grunted. Murdoc came on my chest and his own. He slowly pulled himself off of my dick.

He hummed and collapsed next to me. "That was..great." I said. He replied with a kiss on my cheek. "Thanks~" he cooed and fell asleep.

Oh my gooooood two smuts in a day